LawStack's Florida Evidence Code in your pocket. Refer to it often? Leave the heavy books at home. You should buy this app now.
• Free one-week trial. Subscription available thereafter through in-app purchase.
• Complete offline access.
• All tables and images included.
• Add custom bookmarks, highlighting, and notes.
• Full-text search and other advanced search options.
• Email and share sections or selected content with colleagues.
Like this app? Check out our other legal apps:
• Code of Federal Regulations (all titles)
• United States Code (all titles)
Question, comments, or feature requests? Need specific updates? Email us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The information in this app is not intended to replace official versions, is subject to revision, and should not be considered legal advice. Tekk Innovations LLC presents this information without warranties, express or implied, regarding accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. In addition, this disclaimer may change at anytime. When necessary, consult primary source material.
User interface improvements and bug fixes.
- Tekk Innovations LLC
- 55 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 - 2017 Tekk Innovations LLC
- In-App Purchases
- FL Evidence - 1 Year $11.99
- FL Evid - 2015 Subscription $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.