Flower Board - A relaxing puzzle game
By Tue Nguyen Minh
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• Flower Board have crossed 1 million downloads mark. Thank you for your support!
======== User reviews ========
• "My husband and I can't get enough of it." - iCatriona
• "This game is way too fun. I keep draining my battery playing it" - Ash mil
• "The game starts out easy, but gets very, very challenging." - Li3303
• "Had this game few years now and still love it! Simple, addictive and just fun to play" - Nicnok76
• "Once you figure out how to play it's very hard to put it down.. " - Believe in Yourself
• "You can play for 5 minutes or an hour. It's the perfect pick up and put down game." - Leggyj74
• App Advice review: A challenging game that will definitely make you think twice about how easy it is to move a simple marker - 5/5
• From user Li3303:
Normally I find this type of "line" game too frustrating, but this game has some awesome features:
1- being able to see what pieces will come up next- and where (I call them buds)
2- an undo button that you can use 50 times per game
3- a wild card flower
4- a flower that when matched with five flowers of the same color will clear the board of that color
5- being able to drastically reduce the number of flowers on the board three times
6- the hexagon board grid
The game starts out easy, but gets very, very challenging. Games can take a long time (around 1-3 hrs), but it's easy to put down and just pick up where you left off. Personally, I get more satisfaction from doing well on a longer more involved game than something that takes a few minutes. It's almost perfect the way it is, but I would love to have a counter to keep track of how many undos I've used during the game. Highly recommended for puzzle fans!
Flower Board is a highly addictive game. Group six or more balls together to dismiss them and to increase your score. New balls are added after each move and you will need to keep the board from filling up. There are also special balls to help you clear the board. The goal is to score as high as possible. The game is simple to learn, yet hard to master. You will have hours of fun playing it!
* Game Center support with 6 leaderboards.
* Optimized for retina display.
* On board preview of next balls.
* Powerful rainbow and lighting balls.
* Undo button to avoid mistake.
* Multiple themes to choose from.
What's New in Version 1.4
Minor bug fixes
Perfect for casual gameplay, pick up for a few minutes. Non stressful, but fun & challenging. Has a few glitches, for which I deducted a star. When achieving a high score, the box does not go away after entering name. If you click the x you are brought to a "quick app switch" menu, but if you click "done" you're retuned to the "enter name" screen. Only way to get out is to quit game and reopen. Annoying. Please fix for an otherwise great game.
Works flawlessly, addictive, good challenge
With different levels you can make it as challenging as you want.
No errors, bugs or crashes. Solid functionality and super intuitive user interface.
The only thing I don't like is that Apple warns me once in a while that the developer should update it because it slows down my phone. Weird...
My all time favorite! Amazing!
I don't remember for how many years I have played this game, but I never get tired of it. Simple to learn, hard to master, but also very relaxing. Love it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 01, 2017
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tue Nguyen Minh
- © 2011 Phoenix Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 45 Magic Flowers$2.99
- 10 Magic Flowers$0.99
- 25 Magic Flowers$1.99