By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award-winning Fly Delta app for iPhone now includes Facebook integration, domestic and international booking and the ability to add your eBoarding Pass to Passbook.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Share with friends on Facebook when you book a trip, check in and arrive to your destination
• Purchase Economy Comfort and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide) and add it to Passbook
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on other mobile device versions.
What's New in Version 2.5
• Newly designed credentials for Delta Sky Club© which can now be added to Passbook
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
I love this app!! I travel a lot for business and I always fly Delta, but this app makes it super easy to do ANYTHING you want/need to do or see. You can change seats, add checked bags, see flight info, anything from this app. It also runs really quickly, hardly any loading time. I think the best part of it is that you can have your boarding pass right on your phone. It's extremely easy to navigate too. The only downfall of the app that I've experienced is that once I add my boarding pass to my passbook (the iPhone app), the gate information is usually just blank, so I have to open the app to see it, but that might be passbook's fault. Other than that, I LOVE this app and will continue to use it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE This App
I am a frequent flyer. Aside from having all the details I need as a Skyclub member this app saves me a lot of time and stress.
All my travel details including my boarding pass and seat change/selection at my finger tips.
But the best part is immediate satisfaction. My flight was just delayed. While 50 people stood in line to speak to an attendant I was able to change my flight in seconds from this app.
Thank you Delta for an extremely intuitive and useful experience.
This is by far the best airline travel app. It's smooth and simple; it gets the job done and then some. I like the electronic boarding passes, it's a simple way to get the pass without wasting paper. The app a allows you to view and change seats, purchase trip extras like wifi or priority boarding. All-around great travel app to have.