Fullmetal Battle: You are the Alchemist.
Prepare to enter the world of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood! This is Fullmetal Battle, the only game that lets you lead your own team of State Alchemists into combat. Train alongside Edward and Alphonse Elric, while taking commands from Roy Mustang. Gain the tactical advantage over your opponents by collecting weapons, new types of Alchemy, special attacks – and even the coveted Philosopher’s Stone! Perfect your strategy and enter the battlefield to take on players from across the country. Your powers as an Alchemist grow stronger with each victory, and in-app purchases enable amazing new abilities.
It’s time to enter the fray – When you play Fullmetal Battle, you are the Alchemist!
Fullmetal Battle is a turn-based RPG Trading Card Game inspired by the rich characters and storyline of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
More about Fullmetal Battle:
• Strategic turn-based RPG
• Guided by Roy Mustang as he provides helpful tips and advice
• Easy to pick up but game increases difficulty as your army progresses
• Form a team of three alchemists as your own personal army and battle your friends online
• 91 digital cards available to collect and equip your alchemists for battle, each card has 3 individual levels of rarity
• Choose from 7 distinct alchemy power types with each type having multiple unique actions
• Enhance your characters with weapons and items including rare forms of the philosophers stones
• Your weapons and powers grow with you as you compete!
• Each time you win a battle you earn experience and that experience can be applied to your alchemists and their powers
• Enter the global arena and be automatically matched to players at a similar skill level
• Equip and configure multiple armies to have available at your beck and call
• Use earned currency from winning battles to temporarily enhance your Alchemists and their powers for future combat.
• New cards available for purchase from the in game store.
Never has it been so easy to battle your friends within the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood universe!!!
• Applied Apple recommended changes for iOS 6
Ratings and Reviews
Oh man this is a hat decision...
Ok so... I love fmab I am in love with it more than anybody else,but I don't understand the point of this game it is the most confusing app of all time I can't understand how to work it. It says tilt the screen to see your cards, so u do and once u unload your cards and then tilt your screen it does nothing u can't battle u can't do anything and I don't understand it not to mention even if I did understand it and I did play it... It would be pretty boring Considering the fact that u r only playing cards not REAL battles now if It was a real battle I would be entertained I would give it 5 stars, but I can't do that. I am a fan and I have watched this entire show 3 times, but my personal opinion says do not get this app, but u don't have to listen to me. :) but being happy is always a good thing
Must for fans!
If you are a fan of FMA, then this is a no-brainer! Very simplistic in design, yet has some complexity to it. Like having to decide the balance between life and speed. Is it better to have a sturdy, slower character or a faster, frailer one? Using screen shots of the show as illustrations for the cards is a nice touch.
Cannot give this 5 stars due to lack of an iPad version, slight bugs, and the fact that one must make a purchase from the store to get this game's full features. That fact was not said up front! Of course with all that said, I'm going to be lost for hours in this game.
Not bad at all. Fun and is great for wasting time when I'm bored. I haven't played far enough to get asked to support/pay for anything yet but I think I'd be willing to pay for decks and such depending on the price. You pay for decks when it comes to an actual card game, right? In fact, this has sparked my interest in collecting the actual FMA card game.
You people who complain about paying for decks/cards are probably the same people who complain that you can't watch FMA for free online anymore. If you are such a big fan, it shouldn't be an issue to pay to support the show you love.
- Funimation Entertainment
- 24 MB
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hiromu Arakawa/FA Project, MBS. Licensed by FUNimation® Productions, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Fire Pack $0.99
- Blood Pack $0.99
- Super Fire Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.