By Joe the Programmer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Font Genie displays all available fonts on your IPhone or IPod. This is
important for developers to keep track of the ever changing font families
and their font types.
Font Genie not only displays sample characters, but also the name of the display font so you can simply create any available font in your application.
- In the Font Family field: browse through the font families by clicking the gray back/forward buttons.
- In the Font Name field: browse through the font types (italic, bold, ..) of that family by clicking on the green back/forward buttons.
- In the Sample field see characters of the selected font.
- see the amount of available fonts in the lower right corner of the Font Family and Font Name fields.
- note the Font Name and use it in your code like: [UIFont fontWithName:FontName size:15]
What's New in Version 1.1
- added code snippet on how to incorporate the selected font into your app
- sample sentence is editable
- universal app
Really sucked til I reread the instructions. Lots of fonts and not too difficult to use.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 19, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stefan Mehlig
- © Stefan Mehlig
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.