Rated as one of the *top recipe apps* in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Ree Drummond, Guy Fieri, Bobby Flay and many more. Need help figuring out what’s for dinner? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from the Food Network chefs and shows you trust has never been this quick and easy.
We’re all about making life in and out of the kitchen more enjoyable and stress-free, so we’re getting personal with the latest version of In the Kitchen. Choose from your favorite Food Network chefs, preferred cooking styles, and any diets or allergies, and we’ll deliver a personalized set of recipes that you’ll love, updated every day so you’ll never run out of inspiration.
With this app, you can:
FIND OUT WHAT’S ON TV NOW:
- Open the app to find recipes for the shows that are on TV right now.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course, cuisine and *recently aired* recipes.
SAVE & SHARE RECIPES:
- Save your favorite recipes, mouth-watering videos and recipe collections curated by the Food Network editors *instantly*. Organize your Saves in fully customizable Boards. Easily access your Saves and all recently viewed recipes across FoodNetwork.com and the In the Kitchen apps on iOS, Android and Apple TV.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Browse over 70,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a healthy meal or want to learn about the latest kitchen hacks? New content is updated and featured daily.
WIN THE KITCHEN:
- Hone your cooking skills by watching our how-to videos and step-by-step guides.
- Get creative by adding your own ideas and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
- Add ratings and reviews of recipes that you’ve cooked, right within the app.
GROCERY SHOP STRESS-FREE:
- Save recipe ingredients directly to *Notes* and collaborate with your family and friends while you shop.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE:
- Enable push notifications to receive our favorite delicious recipes every day.
- Enable the iMessage extension to search for and share recipes with friends and family without having to leave the Messages app.
- Customize your In the Kitchen app icon with an image of your favorite Food Network chef.
- Start your day off right with irresistible food facts, cooking tips and related recipes with our Daily Bites widget, available in the Today View.
We’ve been cooking up a few changes to how you save recipes. In addition to your favorite recipes, you can also save mouth-watering videos and recipe collections curated by the Food Network editors. Easily access your Saves across FoodNetwork.com and the In the Kitchen apps on iOS and Apple TV.
Ratings and Reviews
Hors d'oeuvres make any party merrier.
The redesign does make it difficult to save recipes to your board. When saving one that you find the app will not allow you to pick a board whereas before you got a pop up to save it to a board.
Great app but lots of glitches
I use this app all the time but I find that they seem to have a lot of problems with their servers? A little frustrating.
- Television Food Network G.P.
- 249.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Television Food Network G.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.