TAKE YOUR FIRST BITE OF FOODPANDA
Craving something delicious? If there's one thing we know it’s food delivery. It’s our mission to bring tasty food from your favourite local restaurant right to your door so you can eat good food every day.
Check we're in your city by downloading the app.
We'll go the extra mile to make your order the greatest food experience in the world. Hungry for wood-fired pizza, a classic burger or super fresh sushi? We know the best food for every cuisine that your city has to offer. foodpanda is the best food delivery service in your city -- so let's take the first bite!
SO WHAT’S THE DEAL?
You’re ready and waiting to eat, we’ve all been there, dreaming of Italian food, eating sushi in our dreams. Dream no more - our riders are here to bring the food you've been lusting after right to your door. Dreams really do come true.
HOW IT WORKS
First, enter your address (home/ office/ treehouse). Then, choose your favourite restaurant and place an order. They’ll prepare your food and once it’s ready, our courier bring it to you. If you need something to watch, you can track your rider in real-time. Then you eat. Food goals.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
foodpanda chooses your local favourites; the best food near you. pizza or burgers, healthy salads or food to nurse your hangover -- your dinner will be cooked with love and care. Our riders come to your very doorstep with a smile, while you save time to do something else you love. There's a cuisine and a dish to suit every moment and we'll help you make the first bite last.
TALK TO US
If you’ve ordered with us before, we’d want to know what you think. Give us your food thoughts/confessionals. Let us be your notepad.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info visit:
We're always working hard to optimize our app with the latest technologies and best new features. This version includes a number of UI/UX improvements as well as stability enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
WORST FOOD DELIVERY SERVICE EVER
Food Panda is THE WORST FOOD DELIVERY SERVICE I have ever used. All my orders from Food Panda are ALWAYS late. Their app is horrible, it never updates the status of my orders, and never accurately shows how long my food is going to take. Even if I preorder for my food to be delivered at a later time, they somehow manage to deliver my food 45 minutes late. And not to mention, their customer service is horrible. They have a chat where you can talk to a representative but all they will say is “We’re sorry your food is late.” Well they aren’t the ones that are starving while they wait for their food, we are. And the representatives will not answer any of my questions properly, they just ignore the complaints and blatantly ask “Is there anything I can do for you?” when they obviously see all the questions I have. My last string was when it took them 90 minutes to deliver my food from a restaurant that was less than a mile away from my location. Most ridiculous and incompetent delivery service ever. Food Panda customers, please refuse to pay for the food, or accept it at all if they deliver it late. These people need to be held financially responsible for their actions or this will never get better. They just won’t understand what it means to work with deadlines and time constraints. And they probably don’t realize people need to eat their food in a timely manner.
Only option in town, numerous flaws
Food panda needs a number of fixes before it can be considered up to par with its competitors (though here in thailand, i haven't found any other options). Examples:
- no apparent way for restaurants to modify orders where an item is unavailable, or a substitution (costing money) is requested
- requests a paypal password every time it is selected as a payment option, but uses the app password for auto fill. after entering the paypal password, the app attempts to save this as your app password. amazing that this wasn't caught in testing.
- little in the way of menu input standards offered to participating restaurants (resulting in inconsistent formats and incomplete digital menus)
- for whatever reason, entering a credit card has never worked for me, with no explanation given
- orders can be spontaneously canceled if the restaurant is missing an item, but the details of what was unavailable isn't provided to the user, leaving them to have to guess.
- inconsistent communication / customer service.
- single-tap adding to cart is bad design, making it too easy to accidentally add things to the cart and comparatively difficult to remove them.
the app has plenty of potential, and order tracking / timing has improved recently. but it seems that, like Grab, the regional monopoly of this app has allowed its developers to work very slowly on improving it, and to leave bugs unaddressed. please do better! this can still become good.
Refuse to remove details and keep calling my ex girlfriend and refuse to remove her number!!!
Do not download this app. They refuse to remove your details once downloaded and they keep calling my ex girlfriend telling her my food is on the way I don't answer their call within a minute. Her number is not even in the settings of the app!!! They are consistently late and offer no compensation even when an order was more than 2 hours late then by the time they replied said the restaurant was closed. Avoid this app. Use ChefXp in Bangkok or anything is better than this scam. I wish try were registered in normal country I would sue them for breach of data protection. The owners should be in prison. They tell you a restaurant is not open 90 minutes after you order so I order from another restaurant and both orders come together. I have deleted the app now save yourself a big headache and half your life waiting for food and DO NOT Download this app it’s just a scam.
- Internet Services Polen Sp. z o.o.
- 144.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Foodpanda 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.