By Joe Pitto
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BECOME A FAN:
Get ready to play the craziest Foosball game for your iPad.
Try and get that ball into your opponent's goal before he gets it into your own goal.
Unlike many other table soccer games out there, Foosball World Championship lets you be very much in control over your players. Slide them, move them backwards and forwards and perform impressive spin kicks. The iPad version has been improved tremendously over the older iPhone version.
Game is very easy to pick up but equally challenging for experienced players.
- Foosball for your iPod enjoyed full screen scrolling for the best enjoyable experience, however for your iPad, due to its higher resolution you get all the visuals neatly layered on one screen.
- Very realistic game physics.
- Impressive Artificial Intelligence making for the most enjoyable experience.
- Enable/Disable auto goalie for players 1 and 2.
- Play vs iPad device or take on any of your friends and family in 2 player mode, all on the same device.
- Play in three different football pitches each with their own unique play and visuals.
- Play in 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 formation settings to play defensively or offensively.
- Play as any of the 32 Qualifying Teams.
- Each team offers its own skill level.
- Nice colourful cartoon graphics representing all National teams.
- Take on the ultimate challenge in Tournament mode and claim the Championship Trophy as your own.
-Tap screen with one finger whilst moving from side to side to move the rod sideways.
-Move your finger upwards or downwards to kick ball softly in that direction.
-Tap screen with two fingers to make players spin and kick ball harder.
-The rest is upto you to explore.
What's new in the iPad version:
- Graphics have been improved.
- CPU Artificial Intelligence has been improved, particularly the auto goalie.
- Instant Goal Replay for full version owners.
- Improved control system. You can now play with the older iPhone settings or you can opt to play with the new setting, where you need to touch the actual rod to interact with your players.
- It is now easier to perform classic table soccer tricks due to improved passing accuracy.
- Ball has been completely re-drawn and re-sized so player to ball contact is much more realistic and accurate.
- The rods which you can move will be high-lighted in a darker colour to make playing even easier.
- Ball rolls faster to ensure less waiting time whenever ball rolls horizontally. Makes for faster gameplay too.
- You will now hear a continous sound to let you know that your player is touching the table wall and cannot move further in that direction.
- Cool footy audio soundtrack.
Foosball World Championship 2011 offers the best gameplay and control at an amazing price.
Hope you enjoy yourself.
Worse game ever
The controls are horrible it's the worse game ever i would rather lick a hobos foot.