Can you become the best footy player in the world?
Football Superstar focuses on character development rather than quick reflexes. You start the game as at 14 year old kid looking for their first professional contract and play until you retire. What happens in-between is up to you!
As you gain experience, you can upgrade abilities that suit your position and playing style. Perhaps you focus on speed, dribbling and crossing to become a world class winger or maybe you target strength, tackling and heading to become a defensive powerhouse? Inevitability, as your reputation improves, bigger and better clubs will attempt to sign you. Do you stay loyal to your current club or move to pastures new? Do you move for money or sign for your favourite club? It’s up to you...
One thing is for sure, you’ll need help. Hire agents, coaches and various other people to help you become more than just a player. Invest in property or businesses to make extra cash or get a stylist to make you more marketable opening the door to various endorsement deals.
Can you become the Football Superstar you know you can be?
Unlocking sponsorship slots is now much cheaper.
Ratings and Reviews
I personally love this game, so I’m going to rate it 5 stars. I’m still only 22 or 23 in my game.. There are some features I wish you can add/remove/edit:
- Paying for attributes: I believe that the player should earn the attribute, and not pay for it.
- Personal time: It would be more fun if there were personal life decisions, such as going to the casino, going on a relationship.
- Manager Relationship - They’re too easy to maintain in my opinion.
- International Competitions: This would be an amazing feature to add, and would make the game even better.
This idea may be a bit too much, but probably in #2, you could make it an open world game, similar to NBA 2K18, I know the graphics won’t support it, so probably add graphical settings in order to make gameplay better. And probably add an online mode, where you can play with your friends, in the same career.
Thank you for reading this, I know the last part is a bit too extreme, but please consider it if it is possible, thanks again.
Great game but got a few things wrong
This game is very addicting and involves you in the life of being a pro. However a few changes would make this game even better.
1)Player aging- players should have their reputation increase and decrease with their age
2)Match Simulation- matches should be shown in a simulation instead of the score just popping up
3) Process of increasing ability- ability increases should not be bought. It should upgrade automatically or the player should have to manage their time between practicing and personal life.
4) Personal life- even professionals have personal time. Options should be given to buy a house, buy a car, go on a date, hang out with friends.
Overall this is a great game and I would recommend you buy it
Plz put the World Cup #Putworldcup if you agree (Plz read)
This game is great ,but I have some Things to make it even better.
1)IT TAKES TOO LONG TO BECOME A GOOD PLAYER
My player is 32 years old and he is 60 stars ! Their rating should go upon down on how the player does in a season .And you shouldn't buy abilities it should be free.
2)WRONG AGE GROUP
No 14 year old plays for U18 teams ,so I suggest you put the academy teams before U18.
3)IT WOULD BE GREAT IF ...
It would be the best game if you can become the manager of the team you retire at ,so you could still be in the soccer buissness.
It would also be great if there were national teams ,so you could play in the WORLD CUP or OLYMPICS . If you don't agree then you don't have a brain #PutWorldcup
- Scott Baillie
- 47.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Scott Baillie
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Game $1.99
- Old Head on Young Shoulders! $0.99
- Small Cash Bundle $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.