From the makers of MiniSquadron and EpicWin we present FOREVER DRIVE!
Forever Drive is a racing game set in a beautiful 3D futuristic city made, in part, by YOU! Using the BUILT-IN Track Editor, tracks created by different players are joined together into a never-ending road to drive! Customise your car from a huge selection of paintwork and license plates and prepare to drive as far as you can before the clock runs out! Accumulate miles driven to LEVEL UP and unlock even more cars, each with their own unique handling.
A race against time through the streets of the future!
- Unique In-Game Track Editor. A streamlined and extremely easy to use editor to make the most beautiful, winding city tracks with just a few touches!
- Race against the clock to accumulate XP for LEVELLING UP!
- 4 different types of control mechanism to drive your favourite car!
- Dodge strange traffic of the future!
- Pick up... PICK UPS!
- Unlock cars, paintwork, buildings and license plates!
- Custom 3D engine rendering outrageously awesome graphics of the FUTURE!
- Fully playable and unlockable without the need for buying any IAP if you so desire.
REQUIRES 3GS AND ABOVE HARDWARE.
Use these links to keep up to date with news and other amusing thoughts:
Twitter: @mrfungfung / @SupermonoGames
New fixes for iOS8 and 64bit bananas
Ratings and Reviews
Bring it back, baby!
Y’all need to update the game or come out with a new version cause it’s freakin great and I miss it. So there.
Plz iOS 11 update!
I love this game! :(
Please update this game! It is one of my favorites - beautiful, calming, engaging. I have actually played it before job interviews to alleviate stress, and it did wonders for me.
- supermono limited
- 133 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Supermono Limited
- In-App Purchases
- MOEBIUS STOCK $0.99
- 20 CREDITS $0.99
- 100 CREDITS $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.