Forge your Epic Team of Heroes!
The #1 Action RPG Fantasy Game!
Collect Dozens of Heroes, Adventure through Fantastic Worlds and Topple the Darkness that Threatens the Realm!
FORGE YOUR OWN DESTINY
● Incredible story-based RPG experience
● Switch Heroes on the fly during real-time battles
● Take charge and control the battle or play Auto-mode and employ tactics
● Play through vast unique Realms and HUNDREDS of missions in CAMPAIGN MODE
● Participate in Daily Events, Co-op Raids and Gauntlet Mode.
FORGE YOUR TEAM
● Collect Dozens of exclusive heroes, each with their own legendary weapons and special abilities.
● Craft the best combination of Heroes and enter a Realm to battle
● Play with friends and compete world-wide in real-time PvP battles
● Join an Alliance and team up for Co-op Boss Raids and Events
● Win rewards after each final battle, level up your heroes and upgrade your abilities
Play one of the Top Action RPG Fantasy Games for FREE! Download Now!
©2019 Hothead Games Inc., Hothead, and Forged Fantasy are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hothead Games Inc., all rights reserved.
Special Lunar New Year Update is here!
• New Heroes: Hu Shen, and Niu Niu!
• Explore exciting Lunar New Year stories and adventures
• Increased Player Team Level cap from 35 to 50!
• Introducing a brand new Gold skill for every Hero!
• More missions! Realm #8 and #9 are now available!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game but a few big issues
Honestly, I really enjoyed this game. It’s a bit of a fresh take on a VERY overdone formula (collect heroes, get shards to increase their star level and gear to increase their tier). The combat is pretty engaging and the hero you take control of can really change the fight. Graphics are amazing and the story is pretty interesting with some pretty funny dialogue. I will say I really like how they made it so every hard battle rewards you with a shard, instead of just a chance for one like other games. There are two major issues for me however. The first is that the prices for things are outrageous. When I play games like this, I don’t mind dropping like 10-15 bucks just to get some things. But these guys want $30 for one hero. Not only that but they claim it’s “discounted” 80%. Meaning they actually thing their hero is worth $150? That’s insane and they know it. In general gems are also too expensive for what they return. The other issue is that you cap out at level 35. Obviously they plan to change that, but it’s such a low level to cap at that I ran out of things to do very quickly and lost interest. They fix those things and this is genuinely a 5 star game.
This game is pretty fun in my opinion, I’m not really gonna go into details on that part. My one big problem with this game so far is the price your asking for for some of the bundles. For instance the starter bundle is $7, not really expensive but considering what you get for it, it’s kinda asking too much. Sure there are a couple good items but a 1 star hero? Really? If I’m gonna pay you actual money I expect a decent hero besides the items, 3 star would be nice but I’d settle for a 2 star. Also your mega starter bundle......$30 bucks? Seriously? Come on if you wanna keep people over longer periods of time and make more money in the long run you need to lower the prices on some of these things, otherwise it makes it feel like these things aren’t worth the money and will drive people away. I for one don’t know how much longer I will continue to play this game because of this reason. I know nobody is forcing me to spend money but I can already tell this is gonna end up being a pay to win game at some point.....
I don’t spend money on phone games, so I can’t comment on that aspect. It’s fun, I play it at work and the auto combat function is great. It’s mindless. My big takeaway is the big with stamina. It’ll notify you that you have full stamina and you think “oh cool, time to farm some gear” you farm it and expend all you can. Then you log in later, your stamina is full before you thought it’d be and you loss some progress. I don’t know how that works, I don’t know how or why it reverts you to previous progress, but it’s annoying. This happening, I think I’ve lost out on at least 1k stamina points. It is what it is, but that fact that I had to get the same items and re-promote the fish guy really irked me. And to be fair, I’d probably be at least 47-48. Which matters when you get paired up with a 49 on PVP 3 times in a row. Other than that, if you aren’t as tempted for micro-transactions like I am, it’s pretty friggin lit for a mobile game.
- Hothead Games
- 117.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Hothead Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Piggy Bank Offer 4 $2.99
- Gem Drop 1 $4.99
- Crate of Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.