Four Winds Mahjong for iPad
By Thomas Tanner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Four Winds Mahjong for iPad, is the traditional chinese Mahjong game with four players. You play against 3 virtual opponents. Because of its description of the Mahjong rules this app is useful for beginners to learn this interesting game.
Four Winds Mahjong for iPad is played with 144 tiles and uses the hazard tiles (flowers and seasons). Four Winds Mahjong for iPad is a must have for every Mahjong enthusiast to play this interesting, ancient game everywhere.
- easy to play with drag and drop
- adjustable game speed
- Special hands like ,Thirteen Orphans‘, ,Twins Of Heaven‘, ,Knitting‘, ,Imperial Jade‘ and more
- Robbing the Kong
- autosave of the current game position
- full description of the rules and how to use this app
What's New in Version 1.6.2
- bug fixes: better recognition of complex mahjong hands
For someone who doesn't want to play the American matching mahjong this is great!
Just wish you could mahjong with "silent" hands, mainly with kong (4 of a kind) I had that and the system would not give the option to announce Mahjong.
Minor issues but still very fun
No info on how to play this game. It's NOTHING like national rules. A big waste of money!