Get exclusive opinion shows and documentaries from your favorite FOX News personalities.
Fox Nation is a members-only destination for Fox News' most passionate fans featuring exclusive news and shows from the voices you trust.
Subscribe to Fox Nation to watch new and exclusive shows featuring amazing behind-the-scenes access, plus get invitations to exclusive events. Fox Nation is accessible on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
The Fox Nation app has on-demand video from your favorite FOX News personalities. Tune-in to Fox News Radio and stream live. Fox News Channel programs can also be audio streamed 30 minutes after their initial broadcast. Listen to your most loved and trusted voices: Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Tomi Lahren, Brian Kilmeade, Tyrus, Brit Mchenry, Jesse Watters, Brit Hume, Steve Doocy, and Bill Bennet.
Don't miss shows exclusive for Fox Nation members: Judge Napolitano, Deep Dive, UN-PC, The Quiz Show, Starnes Country, Tomi Lahren First & Final Thoughts, Dana's Book Club, Laura & Raymond, One Smart Person & Greg Gutfeld, Greg Jarrett's The Russia Hoax, and more.
Plus, go deeper into the topics you love with specials, documentaries, and series. Get access to investigative pieces with never before seen footage and specials from the most iconic places around the country, such as:
- Black Eye: Dan Rather and the Birth of Fake News covers the controversial decision by CBS News and anchor Dan Rather to run a story that would ultimately lead to the downfall of one of America's most powerful news anchors.
- Riddle, The Search for James R. Hoffa, which is the culmination of an extensive Fox News investigation about the most famous missing man in America, union boss James Riddle Hoffa.
- Scandalous: The Mysterious Case of Tawana Brawley, takes a look into the controversial rape case that inflamed racial tensions at a crucial time in our nation's history.
- Scandalous: Chappaquiddick, examines the story of the late-night accident with Senator Ted Kennedy, told through the eyes of the people who were there.
- Borked, which chronicles the epic 1997 battle for control of the U.S. Supreme Court.
- What Made America Great, hosted by Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmead, reveals the hidden history and ongoing controversies behind America's most iconic locations.
- The Fuhrman Diaries, reveals former Los Angeles detective Mark Fuhrman's private thoughts and analysis on criminal cases that have defined America this past half century. And much more.
*Your iTunes account will be charged $5.99/mo for the Monthly plan or $64.99/yr for the Annual plan, plus applicable taxes. Charges will occur upon confirmation of purchase or after the free trial period, if any, unless auto renewal is turned off or your subscription is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current rates within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. To cancel, visit the Account Setting in your iTunes account. Subscription fees are non-refundable. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if applicable, will be forfeited when you change your subscription.
* We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. You may also download the App Choices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices/.
* Visit https://nation.foxnews.com/legal/terms-of-use/ for more information.
We have been busy making bug fixes and performance improvements to provide you with a great viewing experience to watch your favorite Fox Nation content anytime and anywhere.
Update the app for the best Fox Nation experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Super job Pete from a man of three faiths!
Are we all not one in God And Christ and all the Profits?I love Israel ! I was there last summer ! Have we after sixteen regimes learned nothing! The Holy land must stand in testament to the place where God brought Heaven to Earth! Love thy neighbor as thyself! I pray this Holy Holiday season after the fire in Paris we as Human being can come together and follow the teachings of all! We must realise we are nothing more than blade of grass that wither and die! While we still breath and live Love respect and follow The Lord And Gods word! Many of the great works of our great President be not in vane! United as one we follow The prophecy of the God of all! Have a blessed Holiday and respect the World and the life God Gave Us ! Amen and God Bless! From a Cancer Survivor! Amen and What a great Job ! Want to go back next Summer ! Again Pete thanks to Fox News and the people who work there ! May there efforts lead to a better life for all everywhere!
I paid for my subscription on or above 21 December 2018 and logged on but after I logged on it gave me error message. I thought maybe it was my signal. So I tried again later when I had WiFi and still the same error message. I contacted Fox Nation support and have didn’t know what the problem was but a few others said i never paid for my subscription. I sent them a picture of my paid subscription on my Apple ID and a copy of my debit card transaction on my bank statement that showed my payment. They still stuck by there payment was never processed. This conversations happen on 09 January 2019 so I deleted the app. Sometimes you don’t get what you pay for. I asked for a complete transcripts of our conversation. I have not received that. I wish someone would make this right . Fox News should know about this. The people at support are not very kind and helpful
I’m sad because I’m a huge Fox News Fan
Developer Response ,
We're sorry for the trouble. Please visit our help center at the following link where you can reach out to one of our live chat agents for more assistance: https://fox.tv/2GK1HA7 .
I’m so glad he won and it’s amazing all his accomplishments. Just think if the media wasn’t so Fake and Disgraceful to their profession he could even be more successful.
The President is working for the people because he has mastered business and cares about MAGA. As an retired 74 year old woman the tax cut was greatly appreciated.
l love he uses social media to express his accomplishments and tell US the truth. With all this fake media and Liberal & conservative haters the man can’t get a break. As a supporter I don’t like what these haters are doing.
I’m ashamed of my Senator Rubio and several other Congress & Senate traitors. 2020 I believe Our President will succeed again.
- Fox News Network, LLC
- 66.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- ©2018 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $5.99
- Yearly $64.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.