FoxCard reads and saves your business cards, remembering everyone you meet for business. It is the perfect fit for those who have lots of business cards.
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – The Wall Street Journal
* The best OCR scanner for business card - Wired
* The business cards just jump into your phones. It’s that easy to use! – CNC
The best Business card scanning app,download over 100 million users.
Besides, it has unique functions different from other software of the kind:
Identify cards instantly and save them to contacts fast;
Add photos, image-texts and remarks for cards;
Totally local identification and no need for linked network; ensure absolute safety of data
For the best result, please ensure the photos
The clearer, the better. (Please shoot in well-lit places and try not to shake in photo shooting)
The bigger the photo is, the better (Please align the card to the reminder frame in photo shooting )
Place the photo above the cards and try to keep parallel direction
Follow us on facebook: http://facebook.com/ifoxcard
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/ifoxcard
(1) Remove all functional limitations.
(2) The purchase of auto-renewable
(3) Privacy in: http://worldscan.cn/privacy.html
- Monthly subscription for $1.99
- Yearly subscription for $19.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
1. Improve business card recognition rate
2. Fix the problem of exporting excel
3. Fix other bugs
Ratings and Reviews
I've had this app for a while. Tried it via a promotion and enjoyed it. It doesn't always do the OCR correctly, but the saved picture of the card was good. Opened the app this morning and was told I had to promote the app on my disillusioned media account to be allowed to save more cards. Ridiculous. Fortunately, there are other apps out there from companies with better ideas on customer service. I had recommended the app to others as I do with with things I like from AGF, but this one is off my list and Phone.
Good app easy to use
Works like it's advertised. I don't need a lot of business cards saved so did not buy full option. Current option scans well and easy to interact with.
Like others, I was irritated that I could only export 3 cards per week to my contacts without a subscription. Seems overly restrictive...10 or 15 would be better.
Wish it would sync to MS Dynamics.
- Xiamen Worldscan Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 100.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © FoxCard Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Business card scanner VIP $19.99
- Premium account $2.99
- Premium account $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.