Free Fonts: 500 Commercial Use OpenType Fonts
By 128bit Technologies
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*****500 ROYALTY FREE FONTS*****
Download the largest collection of free commercial use fonts, and get even more free fonts in future updates!
Need to change the way your text looks in a presentation, print project or a graphic design project? Download a new collection of inspiring font designs. This collection now includes over 500 original fonts in OpenType font format, and can be used for any personal and business project. International character support is NOT standard for every font but is available for many of them.
These fonts are different from other font collections you may have purchased recently (we never overlap or duplicate our fonts in any of our free or paid collections: Premium Fonts, 1000 OpenType Fonts, Halloween Fonts, Free Fonts - Christmas Collection) and are an excellent addition to any font collector's library for use in graphic and logo design, web design, scrapbooks, presentations, invitations, promotional material, advertisements, and more.
Download now and you will continue to receive new free fonts as they are released!
• 500 free fonts, with more added regularly (we added over 50 fonts in version 6.0)
• All free fonts in OpenType font format
• Commercial use license
• Cross-platform compatible
• Install and use in all applications that support fonts
• Cursive, creative, classic, gothic, display, block, handwritten and other beautifully crafted styles
• Perfect for presentations, logos, business cards, websites, advertisements, brochures, holidays, weddings, and more
• BONUS: Includes a custom font preview app to see how the fonts look when applied to text, before you save and install them!
PLEASE NOTE: The fonts are not automatically installed when you install the application. You need to open Free Fonts from your Applications folder and then click the Copy Files button in the main window to save the folder of fonts to a location on your computer.
What's New in Version 6.0
Added over 50 new commercial use fonts and the custom preview app now supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Japanese. New fonts include:
Such a tedious way of looking at the fonts
You have to write out the text to test out the font…but then you have to select each individual font to see what it looks like? That’s so much wasted time. Is there no way to skim through all of the fonts at once to see what the given text looks like in different fonts before installing them all?? I don’t want to install them all…just the ones that I want to use.
I appreciate the price (free)…but it comes at a great cost of my time that it makes this useless.
Provide a list of the new fonts
It’s great to get more fonts, but where’s the harm in pointing out what is new so we install only what we like … from the NEW FONTS.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Sep 22, 2015
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: 128bit Technologies LLC
- © 128bit Technologies
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor