Free RSS Reader
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create a personal news feed and read your favorite websites and blogs in a clean and intuitive format. Subscribe to as many feeds as you want and keep up on all topics and sources you care about.
Free RSS Reader is loaded with features:
• Follow unlimited news sources (RSS/Atom)
• Flag articles (just tap & hold the headline)
• Scan feeds one-by-one or put together
• Open links using the in-app browser
• Forward articles via email and text
• Share on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Load feeds once and read them offline
• Add articles to Reading List
• Save articles in Pocket & Instapaper
Get Free RSS Reader today and focus on the news that matter to you.
Your News. Simple.
Things to know:
For social media sharing, please ensure that you have added your accounts in your iOS device's settings.
For using third party services (e.g. Pocket & Instapaper), please ensure that you have downloaded the respective apps.
Click on the "Filter" icon in the top right corner to clear the offline cache.
What's New in Version 1.6
Works for me
I haven't tried any other apps that do the same thing as this one. I tried it, it did what I wanted, and I've stuck with it through a few updates, that made it a little more useful. Give it a try and see if it works for you.
Does what intended, simply aggregates your news feeds into headlines so you can quickly decide if you want to read a post or skip it. I use it daily to check rumor mills for camera gear, blogs, etc...
Good, simple reader
I'm glad this app was finally updated. Nothing fancy. Just lets me read what I want.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: Feb 04, 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian
- Seller: Erik Wegener
- © 2016 wegenerlabs. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases