Take control of your accounting and bookkeeping with real-time visibility of how your business is performing.
Loved by more than 60,000 small businesses and freelancers, FreeAgent is an easy-to-use, multi-award winning accounting system. With FreeAgent Mobile, you can take care of all your day-to-day accounting tasks from wherever you are.
• Easily record expenses on the go and snap photos of receipts in a flash
• Create and send HMRC-compliant invoices that chase themselves to help you get paid faster
• Super speedy estimates to help you win more work with less effort
• Keep tabs on upcoming tax deadlines and receive notifications when your tax bill is nearly due
• Turn time into money by tracking all your billable and unbillable time
• Track your business travel costs using HMRC’s approved mileage rates
• Get a clear overview of the money going in and out of your bank accounts, and explain transactions on the go
• Track bills from your suppliers and manage the incurred costs you haven’t paid yet
• Keep an eye on your finances with the cash flow overview
Signing up to FreeAgent gives you access to both the desktop and mobile apps. When you log in to your account on desktop, you can access extra functionality like project management, RTI-compliant payroll, and VAT and Self Assessment filing directly to HMRC.
Winner of the 2017 Software Excellence Award (SME accounts/bookkeeping)
New to FreeAgent?
• Create an account to start your 30-day free trial!
Existing FreeAgent users
• If you’re an existing FreeAgent user, simply download the app and sign in
Subscribing to FreeAgent through the App Store
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account. If there are any days left in your free trial, they will be forfeited when you purchase the subscription. Subscriptions automatically renew for the same price within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the period. After purchase, you can manage your subscription and auto-renewal preferences by going into your iTunes account settings.
• A bug where the app crashed when resumed from the background has now been successfully squashed.
• We’ve introduced an occasional review prompt, and we would love to hear any feedback that you might have for us!
• Small bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Not free :(. They give you a free trial but after that you have to pay. Also, odd as it may seem, it assumes you already have an account with them to sign in with and provides no easy or intuitive way to create a new account on the spot. At this point I stopped messing with this app and went on to the next one. Just really bad thinking on behalf of the creators. I'll never know if this was the greatest app ever invented.
Finally freeagent for ios is here.
Great app but really needs to have more functionality like creating quotes on the go and accounts
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we've added the ability to see bank accounts now, and we're planning to add in the ability to create estimates on the go soon!
- FreeAgent Central Ltd
- 33.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 FreeAgent Central Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- FreeAgent - 1 Month $38.99
- FreeAgent - 12 Months $399.99
- FreeAgent - 1 Month $25.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.