Freeze2Go - Download Webpages, Pictures and Files from the Internet
By R. Kessler
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you looking to create an offline copy of your favorite webpages, pictures or files downloaded from the Internet and have them with you at all times? Do you want to store them on your mobile device, have them available without Internet connection and nicely organize them in a hierarchy of user-defined categories?
Freeze them for to go!
But wait, there is more:
• Unzip downloaded zip-files
• Download individual pictures from the Internet
• Download and view PDF files
• Download and view Word, Excel or PowerPoint files (as supported by iOS)
• Download and play audio recordings and videos (as supported by iOS)
• Create lists of links to download and download them every day (great for blogs or news websites)
• Create your own custom categories including multiple levels of subcategories to best organize your downloaded items
• Use the built-in browser to navigate to the websites or supported items you would like to download
• Select multiple items and move them into a new category
• Email downloaded files (webpages will be sent as PDF file)
• Import files received through email
• Import pictures and videos from Photos app
• Print downloaded items via AirPrint
• View downloaded items in iPhone/iPod Touch full screen mode (portrait and landscape mode)
Freeze2Go is rated 17+ since it allows unfiltered access to the Internet.
This app is designed for the iPad (incl. Retina), iPhone 5 - 3GS and iPod-Touch.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
First set of updates for iOS8
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 04, 2014
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 24.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: RALPH KESSLER
- © R. Kessler
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.