Our application is a great chance to learn the basis of the foreign language fast and effectively.
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 30 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 1800 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 1500 colorful images
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **
compatible with iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Painless and Effective
I tried this at the bus stop. First you are shown photos and words/phrases, then quizzed on them. The quiz challenge makes you want to play. Plus, it repeats (but painlessly, not through a drill) which makes it work. I played for 10 minutes. It's 4 hours later and I can still remember how to say the following words: fish, bird, bear, run, walk, sit, stand, man, woman, boy, girl, plate, helicopter, bread, cheese, purple, and fly. Not bad for someone who knew no French this morning!
Look at my oui oui
This program is hands down the best French learning app I have found. It is not boring repetition with flash cards. It utilizes photos, text, and male and female audio of the words for very quick learning. It is similar to Rosetta Stone but portable. There is a free version to try before you buy. The full version has 30 lessons. Hopefully there will be updates with new lessons.
Doesn't even tell u what it is, just shows a pic and says what it is in french
- Elky Entertainment, LLC
- 129.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Elky Entertainment, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Complete course $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.