Our application is a great chance to learn the basis of the foreign language fast and effectively.
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 50 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 3200 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 2600 colorful images
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **
* new audio format makes application smaller and sound - better
Ratings and Reviews
I've tried many French apps on the iPad and this is by far one of the best ones out there!
It's learning from native speakers in a child's way, meaning that listening to the native speakers and looking at picture to identify each object and what it does fast, is how children learn, like sponges.
It's very similar to Rosetta stone and can be used offline too.
I'm glad that I got to stumble on an awesome program!
I'm looking forward to buying the lessons now.
French in a Month
I like the method of introducing the words (and gender) and then advancing us through to sentences.
Can't use it.
Is there a reason the audio on these "in a month" language-learning apps doesn't work? That makes the app kind of useless.
- Elky Entertainment, LLC
- 128.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Elky Entertainment, LLC 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Complete course $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.