Fresh Video Player - Movie Player and Streaming Media Player for DIVX, XVID, MKV, AVI, WMV & MP4
By BEARD BITS S.L.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch Videos and video streaming on your iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, or iPod Touch, and now also in your Apple TV using AirPlay.
- Transfer videos from your computer using iTunes File Sharing
- Open video from other app used shared to Fresh Player
- Supported file format extension: AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, M4V, M4A, FLV, MPG, MPEG, WMV, WMA, VOB, MP3, CAFF, AIFF, OGG, 3GP, TS, MTS, M2TS, WAV, FLAC and APE.
- Options while play: Select audio language and Subtitles.
- QuickTime option to play videos in iPhone/iPad supported media format.
- File Management: Rename, delete, play and open with other app.
- Passcode feature.
- Supported streaming protocols: HTTP, RTP, RTSP, MMST, RTMP, RTMPS, etc
- Links Management: Create, rename, delete and play.
- Remote videos. Create link with url of remote video.
- UPnP / DLNA Servers
- Search UPnP/DLNA servers in your home network.
- Video streaming.
- Navigate between folders of your UPnP/DLNA server.
- How do I put files into Fresh Player?
To add files to your Fresh player app, you have to go to iTunes, and select the “Apps” tab. At the bottom of this page, there’s a “File sharing” section – just select Fresh player in the list, and add files from there.
- I want to open an attachment from mail app with Fresh Player
If you want to watch an attachment in Fresh Player (from Mail for example), just do a long press on the attachment. A menu will pop-up that will let you pick Fresh Player as a player.
- I want to add an link. In links menu select + button and put this the name and the url of the link. Then this link show in links list.
- I can not see my UPnP/DLNA servers.
This option only works in WIFI network. Only you can see the compatible servers. If you can not see your server, send us an email with the contact option.
-I can not see the subtitle option.
You can select the available subtitles in the option button inside the player.
-Subtitles does not works.
Fresh Video Player only supports subtitles embedded in the same container file. Subtitles formats supported:3GPP Timed Text, AQTitle, DVB, DVD, JACOsub, MicroDVD, MPL2, MPsub, PGS, PJS, RealText, SAMI, SSA/ASS, SubRip(SRT), SubViewer v1, SubViewer, TED Talks captions, VodSub (IDX+SUB), VPlayer, WebVTT, XSUB.
-AirPlay not works.
This option only works in WIFI network and with AppleTV. To works with not Quicktime formats you must be enabled the mirror option.
What's New in Version 2.1
- New Passcode feature
- Settings menu in main menu
- Now, is not possible rename the extension of the video files, only the name.
- Bug fixes
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 24, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: BEARD BITS S.L.
- © mymacapps.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.