Friend Blender lets you cut & paste faces between images to create funny and creative new pictures. Create seamless blends as easy as never before – and make your friends laugh!
With Friend Blender you can
· swap faces in one image or between different images
· cut & paste: cut out a face from one image and insert it into another
· be creative: create identical twins or put faces on other objects such as apples or tree leaves and see what happens!
Friend Blender is
· universal: Friend Blender runs natively on all devices, such as iPod touch/iPad/iPad Mini/iPhone and iPhone 5!
· unique: Friend Blender lets you swap many faces between different images!
· unmatched: Friend Blender's SmartBlend™ technology creates truly seamless blends in a quality you've never seen before on a mobile device!
Sample images created with Friend Blender using:
– "Fruit Still Life" by Jill Clardy (http://www.flickr.com/photos/jillclardy/2426107545)
– „Portrait of two young women“ by Josef Seibel (http://www.flickr.com/photos/josefseibel/4387489868)
– „Amazon.com Party“ by Will Merydith (http://www.flickr.com/photos/merydith/6785398939)
– „Portrait #20“ by ammgramm (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ammgramm/7787542158)
Friend Blender launch image and application icon are based on "kitchen studio_20110221 Daisy" by "Aim low, play bass" (http://www.flickr.com/photos/s2ublack/5467281415/).
- updated for iOS 11 and new iPhones and iPads
Thank you for using Friend Blender! If you enjoy using Friend Blender, please support us by leaving/updating your review on the App Store after each update.
Send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
BUGS - Sometimes it works sometimes just meh
I notice that there are some times where a pic is copied and then it pastes to the bottom of the next screen and it completely unable to move... this has happened enough that I am giving a poor review... otherwise for the purpose the app is decent. This has been an issue for the last few years easily.
You should add some kind of tool like Lazo or a way to select just an area of the face, even if it is through an in app purchase I believe a lot of people would appreciate it. Keep up the good work!!!
Take time to figure out how to use it. But it’s great.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.