Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A modern take on the Tactical Turn-Based genre with cross-platform multiplayer over Mobile iOS Devices, Mac and PC.
"Frontline Tactics is just about as perfect a free-to-play model as you'll ever find in a game." - Gamespy
★★★★★ "It's Strategically fun like chess mixed with call of duty."
★★★★★ "cross platform multiplayer is awesome!!"
★★★★★ "A deep and rewarding turn based stategy"
2025 - A small splinter military group led by mad man; Akhali Muhamar threatens to take over the oil-rich nation of Fahrahn. The country is a large oil supplier to the Western world and national interests are threatened. An elite group of soldiers are called in to quell the uprising and attempt to maintain peace through military action before it turns into full scale war.
Frontline Tactics lets you command a modern, elite fighting unit over various missions; from defending and controlling a location or asset to all-out elimination and survival. Outfit your soldiers with modern weapons, armor and equipment and give them the skills to succeed on the battlefield. Play against a merciless and cunning AI in single player or battle it out in multiplayer in versus or coop modes over multiple platforms; iPad, Mac and PC .
• A highly addictive military tactics game that can be played over multiple desktop and mobile platforms
• Realistic world setting with authentic-looking character models, weapons and armor
• Customize your soldiers for each mission with weapons, armor, equipment and skills to survive in the battlefield
• Unique and dynamic battle order system keeping the battlefield lively and demanding
• Single player with completely realistic AI
• Multiplayer modes; versus and coop that allow you to battle against or with real players in numerous missions
• Unlock various Achievements as you move closer to victory
Please note this game allows you to purchase items in the game for real money. Please disable in-app-purchases on your device if you don’t want this feature to be accessible.
What's New in Version 1.1
• New shop with more items.
• Auto added grenade to Small Arms and CQC.
• Enemy units will not attack on their first turns.
• Target enemy unit now highlighted in initiative list + name is displayed.
• Enemy strength increased for coop.
• Rebalanced certain levels.
• Minor bug fixes.
• Updated networking code.
I have it 5stars for its 3d graphics.its a very challging and strategic game.the down side of it is why should you have to pay $5.00 to get a sniper or a close quarter solder.i understand the game haze to get money from its players but why not do with the weapons.upgrades if the developer would change it to spending real money for weapons upgrade that would draw a lots if players in.
You get to a point where it's nearly impossible to complete a mission without upgrading your weapons, which costs ALOT. weeeeeeaaaaak.
One of the best games I've ever plYed in a while.
Great game. Make a sequel.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 148 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Meridian4
- 2012 © Meridian4. All rights reserved. Frontline Tactics is a trademark of Full Control. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- 800,000 Credits$9.99
- Close Quarters Combat$5.99
- 400,000 Credits$4.99
- 160,000 Credits $1.99
- 1,920,000 Credits$19.99
- 240,000 Credits$2.99
- Remove Ads$0.99
- 3,000,000 Credits$29.99