FTP Client Professional
By Hankinsoft Development Inc
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
FTP Client Professional is the simplest and easiest way to access an ftp server. It will allow you to upload, download and create directories on a remote ftp server with a slick and easy to use interface.
- Simple UI for ease of use.
- Drag & Drop uploads/downloads.
- Securely stored connections.
- Blazing upload and download speeds.
What's New in Version 1.11
Fixed an issue with the upload time calculator.
Does what it is intened to do.
I’d like to address a couple of things that people are complaining about:
1. There is no need for instructions. If you need instructions for this app, then you shouldn’t be messing with FTP.
2. If it changes the default app to open your files with, you can change it back in the Get info tab of a file, then pressing “do this action for all files” or something.
3. Don’t say “It’s a waste of money” without explaining why. Reviews like that are completely pointless.
It does what I wanted it to do. Which was to transfer files to my ISP provider. Has some bugs. Like does not keep the IP address I have enter it everytime even though I checked the box to keep it. Not really worth the price. there are better ones available.
very reliable file transfer tool. strongly recommended.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Jan 08, 2013
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hankinsoft Development Inc
- © Kyle Hankinson
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor