Fun Chinese: Mandarin Chinese Language Learning Games for kids ages 3-10
By Studycat Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mandarin Chinese Learning Games for Kids. Educational activities teach kids to read, speak & spell.
• Free Chinese Lesson - 6 Learning Games!
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
• More than 3,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
FUN CHINESE EXPLAINED
It combines a structured Mandarin Chinese language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language course is divided into lessons. Each language lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun Chinese uses male and female voices. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
• 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
Free to download – your first language lesson is included free of charge!
MORE LESSONS ARE AVAILABLE
• The House
Buy lessons individually or save money by purchasing our multi-lesson packs.
FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Fun Chinese is created by our team of expert educators who have brought their classroom-tested language courses to tablets and smartphones.
We have created step-by-step courses that teach languages in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-chinese
• Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/apps/support
• Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net
• Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat
What's New in Version 11.1
If you enjoy using this app, would you mind taking a moment to rate it in the App Store?
Good for kids and adult
I'm interested in Chinese and I have learned more from this app in quantity than podcasts and reading. It's fun and even my 3 year old has learned some colors with me. Good for kids and adults.
Very good and fun but I wish you could get more without having to pay.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 11, 2015
- Version: 11.1
- Size: 53.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Studycat Limited
- © 2011-2014 Studycat Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Four Lesson Pack$4.99
- Animals Lesson$1.99
- Numbers Lesson$1.99
- Three Lesson Pack$3.99
- Vehicles Lesson$1.99
- The House Lesson$1.99
- Two Lesson Pack$2.99