French language learning games for kids. Educational activities teach kids to read, speak & spell.
• 12 French Lessons - 70 Learning Games!
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
• More than 6,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
• No In-App Purchases - meaning peace of mind for parents!
FUN FRENCH EXPLAINED
It combines a structured language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language course is divided into lessons. Each language lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun French uses male and female voices. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
• 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
• Colors - Say and spell the major colors.
• Animals - Meet many animals alone and in groups.
• Numbers - Learn how to count.
• The Body - Learn the major parts of the body.
• Fruits - Talk about the fruits you like.
• Food - Learn how to say the food you want.
• Clothes - Describe the clothing people are wearing.
• Vehicles - Describe things, like cars and bicycles.
• The House - Learn furniture, rooms and where they are.
• Sea Animals - Compare things, like sharks and turtles.
• School Bag Lesson - Learn classroom objects and whose they are.
• Actions - Learn how to use action verbs
FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Fun French is created by our team of expert educators who have brought their classroom-tested language courses to tablets and smartphones.
We have created step-by-step courses that teach languages in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-french
• Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/apps/support
• Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net
• Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat
No personal data is collected, stored or processed while using Fun French.
This version fixes minor bugs and makes improvements to performance.
Get the latest version to access all of the available features and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app for learning/reviewing
The developers did a great job spiraling learner expectations in these activities. It starts basic and builds as the player moves through the levels of each area of vocabulary, from colors to animals to body parts. I had fun reviewing vocabulary I had learned many years ago in high school and college.
Sweet App for Learning French
This is such a sweet app and very engaging! There are so many short activities that it is easy for the kiddies to succeed! The voices are wonderful as they introduce colors, animals, numbers, food, vehicles, the body, and the house! The activities start out easy, but never get too terribly hard. This one is a winner!
Fun for learning French
This is a fun app to learn how to speak French. As a person who has study the language, this app is a great way to review what I learned years ago in My French class. This app has lots of fun activities in it to practice French.
- Studycat Limited
- 107.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Studycat Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.