Funk Drummer is the grooviest drum machine with the ability to improvise like a human drummer. The essence of authentic Funk, from classic R&B to fusion.
The new Live Pads lets to play live sessions on the way with 8 assignable pads and buttons for fills, intro, end with midi controls. And now, you can synchronize with any app easily with Ableton Link.
- More than 150 funk grooves divided into banks: Fusion, Odd Times, Disco Funk, Ternary rhythms and more.
- The best jamming tool improvise like a human drummer. Set the improvisation level with a simple slider. From 0 (totally stable rhythms) to 100 (creative drummer took too much coffee)
- 35(+6 for Raters) multilayer sounds with 3 different hits (ghost note, accented note and special) x 3 RoundRobin alternating samples.
- Round Robin alternating samples, combining 3 layer samples of each stroke makes a extremely natural sound.
- 4 Effects to combine, including Compressor/Gate, Equalizer, Delay and Reverb.
- Several Random generators to get creative ideas instantly.
- Song Mode. Extra fast tool to create rhythmic structures for your song in seconds.
- Ableton Link Sync
- Inter-App Audio
- Midi Sync
- Control several parameters with midi Control Change and Program Change.
- Midi Out
- Sound Module ( Midi In )
--- MIDI Control - Notes Mode
Play / Stop - Midi Note G2 / Program Change 13
Midi CC 0: Rhythm
Midi CC 7: Master Volume
Midi CC 11: Swing
Midi CC 32: Bank
Midi CC 91: Reverb Gain
Select Soundset: Program Change (Notes Live Pad Mode)
--- Live Pad Midi Controls:
* Program Change Mode (default setting)
PC 0 to PC7 : Select Pad
PC12: Fill for the next Pad change
PC10: Fill for every Pad change
PC11: Fill & Start / End
* Notes Mode (default setting)
C3 to G3 : Select Pad
D2: Fill for the next Pad change
E2: Fill for every Pad change
A2: Fill & Start / End.
- Song Mode Controls: (Notes Live Pad Mode)
Midi Note C2: Preview Song
Midi Note D2: Next Song
* Double press to edit a part or song
* Long press to move parts or songs
- Support for iBassist
- Ableton Link Start / Stop
- Fixed bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Very Good - couldve been great
I am very familiar with this, have his other drum apps also, use and
Record with them - theyre solid. BUT, lack a few things that keep them limited. -LIKE: no song/pattern export to send between your devices, only backup w itunes, no cut-copy-paste-undo in song create mode, updates change features like tempo slider and 2x pattern length, which when you get used to is nice. Also, why not open up the sounds between your different drum apps? Ultimately VERY good drum apps - easy to use, sound and feel great - lots of potential. Just would like to see a few utility features to make it a 5 star. -
This is probably the Best of their Drum Apps although they are all great and Humanize the Beats so they don’t sound like a Machine. This app Syncs up with IBassist so you have an Instant Backing to Jam or Record to! I have had some Lagging issues between the apps if I have too much going on at once. If this happens, disable the links and re-boot the ones you plan to use only and sync those. This seems to correct this Sync Problem. I addressed it on the IBassist Reviews also before I tried this. These are some of the Best Ipad Music Production Apps on the Store...period.
Keeps getting better
Each time the developer introduces a new app he adds features that then make their way to all his other apps.
I own all of the apps and they are all excellent.
Together they are a library of rhythm that you can use to start almost any project.
- Luis Martinez
- 225.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LumBeat 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.