Fuzz Alert Pro speed trap
By Legal Brand Marketing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fuzz Alert lets users locate approaching speed traps, and red light cameras etc... Fuzz Alert Pro – radar mode, background mode ( with device support), map, pimp it, and animated voices. Fuzz Alert – “free” comes with map, pimp it, and animated voices.
The goal of the app is to put power into the drivers’ hands to make them drive safer and more alert to their surroundings. Using audio alerts for drivers to use caution in certain areas. Drivers are sharing information on conditions and enforcement areas which are constantly changing to make the roads safer. FUZZ ALERT’S mission is to be one of those navigational, information tools for responsible driving. Making drivers more aware of their speed and surroundings will help reduce accidents, fatalities and safer roads. We don’t require you to register to try the application.
Radar Mode: Pro version only - Radar Mode is a simpler way to be notified of areas of caution. Audio cues will let you know when speed zones are nearby. When caution areas approach, the pace will quicken, alerting you to a potential police enforcement area may exist.
• Radar Mode provides visual and audio feedback when issues are known to be nearby.
• Red glow is displayed in a progressively intense manner as the location gets nearer.
• An audio “ping” plays rapidly as the location gets closer.
Background Mode: Pro version only
• Instead of closing the app by hitting the home button, the user can elect to send the application into the background by tapping “background”.
Map Mode: To report a trap, click the + button when you are next to one, or double-tap the map to specify one precisely where you saw it.
• The following traps will be displayed on the map with unique icons: Red Light Cameras, Speed Cameras etc...
• When a user comes within a certain distance of a zone, the alert will occur:
Verifying: You can verify zones by double tapping an existing icon to let other users know if it is still active, not active.
Pimp-It: Registration is required to use Pimp It. Once registered, you'll get a classic car and be able to pimp it out by reporting traps and getting positive feedback!
• Active users will be able to build out a sweet new ride with this feature.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Disclaimer: This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only. See our terms of service for more detail. The best policy is do not break the law.
What's New in Version 1.4
* Removed trap cap.
* Updated design.
* Updated for IPV6.
* Fixed issues with Settings.
* More flexible sizing for newer iPhone hardware.
* New internal architecture.
A total waste of money. It will tell about a lot of cops (that aren't there). But doesn't tell you about the one driving by you. One star is giving it too much credit
App no longer supported
Do NOT waste your time or money.
Absolutely does NOT work.
NO speed traps or other pertinent data provides.
Servers on their backend unplugged. Developers gave up the ghost (and their website). Just saying. App was marginally useful, when the developers were actually supporting it.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jul 19, 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Legal Brand Marketing LLC
- © 2010 Trap Stopper llc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.