*** We are proud and happy to know that our app has been part of the French Basketball Team at the Olympic Games 2012! ***
Game Scout is used by professional basketball coaches to analyze teams and plays efficiency.
Beware! This app is designed to be used by professional users. Download it keeping in mind its use can be difficult.
With this app, you can:
- Keep track of a entire basketball game by registering each of the events, such as shots, turnovers, assists...
- Configure your very own set of buttons to analyze specific events, such as your own team plays.
- Display and read statistics about a game to answer questions like 'What percentage of missed shots my team have with the play #3 when the ball is given to the Center?'
- Display and read statistics across time
- Configure 'smart' buttons to automatically open/close event sequences, switch button pages and associate buttons.
- Highlight important moment, mimic the game clock, register the score...
- Share a button set with another user
- Export statistics sheets by email or to Excel
Please get to our website to learn how to use Game Scout: http://gmsct.com
- David Fauthoux
- 19.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © David Fauthoux
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited number of documents $499.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.