GamePoint created a perfect dice game for couples and friends. Hit the button and let’s play RoyalDice together!
Do you want to experience exciting new twists or win a record jackpot? Download RoyalDice for free and play this original yatzee with your buddies anywhere and anytime. Throw 5 dice, make good combinations and outscore your opponents! The whole new dice world is waiting for you right now.
If you like to roll the dice, you’ll find everything you want and more in this addictive 5 Dice Game.
Dice duel lovers will find a multiplayer mode that will make you play hundreds of hours!
From bunco and farkle players to yatzy fanatics, RoyalDice brings together all the best elements from dice games and their players for the ultimate experience. Even Beelte Balut and Bunco Fans will know RoyalDice is just for them! Shake up colored dices in customized cups and roll them!
You’ll play with the official dice rules and combinations: Full House, Small Straight, High Straight and Five of a kind!
RoyalDice, multiplayer social game by GamePoint includes:
• Fun, strategy and a bit of luck,
• Huge royal jackpots and free Coin gifts,
• Multiple active simultaneous games,
• Personalized Cups and Dice,
• Large and friendly community,
• Play games with your best buddies,
• Social features, chat, smileys,
• All GamePoint advantages
Try multiple game modes!
• Normal: Challenge up to 3 friends or random opponents
• Triple: Play with a bigger scorecard! Perfect for strategic players
• Real Time: Join quick rounds anytime you want with this fun and fast-paced mode,
• PartyMode: Compete with dozens of opponents at the same time for big rewards
Whether you call it yatzee dice game, farkle with friends, yachty, or backgammon online game there is only one version of the best dice game and it’s ROYALDICE!
This social game is intended for adults.
This game does not offer "real money gambling" or an opportunity to win real money or prizes.
Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at "real money gambling."
Love Games like backgammon dice or farkle online? You'll find the perfect game in RoyalDice!
Thanks for playing RoyalDice! Here's what's new:
* Cup experience issues have been resolved.
* Cups can be upgraded again.
* Improvements to Party mode sounds.
* Improved tutorial: A quicker, more welcoming introduction to RoyalDice
* Missing translations on the scorecard have been added
* Admire the shiny new logo of RoyalDice!
* Various bug fixes and general game improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but limited play & expensive
While the game is fun, you can only play a couple times a day because the chests take so long to open. You can only have 4 chests at one time, the cheapest (bronze) takes 4 HOURS each to open, gold is like 12 hours, and they’re NOT concurrent. So if you play 4 games and win all gold chests you can’t play for the rest of the day. It would take 2 DAYS to clear all chests. You can open them early for $3+ to $10+ EACH with diamonds, which are priced far too high for the pitiful amount you get. It’s greed, plain and simple, requiring $20+ to upgrade a single cup, or set of dice in an online game.
New version is horrible
I play on my iPad and I love this game, but the new version is AWFUL. No way to sort real-time and turn based, no chat and game play on the same screen, when you roll the score pad is prepopulated with numbers which is confusing rather than helpful, you can’t play with the iPad in landscape just portrait, the score pad doesn’t show on the whole screen anymore... it’s just awful. PUT. IT. BACK.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. Because of the feedback we've received, we'll be making improvements to the current version (such as making sure the score card fits on the screen without scrolling). Keep on looking forward to new updates!
I’m so disappointed with the new format. It is hard to have to scroll to see what you need. Also there is no way to see the stats of the player you are with. Mostly it’s just like the iPhone app and I don’t like it I prefer to see the dice roll and see both scores in detail. Please return to the original.
Developer Response ,
Hey S.hirschy, good news: we improved the score card and you don't have to scroll anymore. Make sure to check it out. Have fun :)
- GamePoint B.V.
- 182.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © GamePoint B.V. 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Big Package of GamePoint Coins $9.99
- Large Package of GamePoint Coins $4.99
- Medium Package of GamePoint Coins $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.