Gangstar: West Coast Hustle
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OPTIMIZED FOR iPHONE 4! High-definition graphics that fully utilize the iPhone 4 Retina display.
“This is a game that flaunts a lot of bling - slick visuals, functional controls, challenging missions - and it far surpasses any previous effort at open world gameplay on iPhone. “ (PocketGamer. 8/10, Silver Award).
"The iPhone has so far seen both 2D (Car Jack Streets) and 2.5D (Payback) GTA clones but, as yet, iPhone gamers have not had a fully 3D world in which to wreak the particular sort of inner-city mayhem that has made the genre so popular. Thanks to Gameloft, that's about to change." (Touch Arcade)
"An open-world crime epic is pretty ambitious for the iPhone (…) but it looks like Gameloft has assembled the tech to make it happen" (IGN)
Move to the West Coast and immerse yourself in L.A. gang life with Gangstar. Explore more realistic environments than ever for a unique gameplay experience. Complete 50 different missions that combine the best of action games and driving games.
- A unique feeling of freedom: Drive for miles and miles in massive, open-ended environments. Feel free to complete missions at your own pace, or just do absolutely anything you want!
- The first iPhone game that displays such a high level of graphics: a full-3D reconstruction of an entire city with detailed buildings, beautiful landscapes and impressive cars that animate and take crash damage.
- Get rich or die trying! Explore the city, shoot and fight, steal vehicles, kill your enemies, and drive or walk anywhere. Go from rags to riches by connecting with relatives and helping out their gang. But beware of the police!
- Intuitive gameplay: Drive a variety of vehicles easily thanks to touch controls, and aim at a target simply by touching it on the screen. Shooting sequences are even more enjoyable thanks to the auto-aiming system.
- Be a Gangster your way. Choose your favorite radio station (hip-hop, rap, reggae, electro, Californian punk rock, etc), or listen to your own music stored on your iPhone!
Follow the official Twitter account to get more info about the game: http://twitter.com/Gangstar_game
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.4.8
Updated for iOS 5
Rio was better
Plz make better vehicles, like planes, and plz make the guy stop running like he crapped himself. Also could you stop the sound glitch, and make better guns and a sprint icon so I can chase after cars and jump over walls and stuff. Plz make the graphics more realistic like gangstar rio and make it be able to turn night. Can u also add some guns like a flamethrower and a motercycle. Plz also make money harder to get. I have more ideas, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. I liked all of your other games like Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation, and Gangstar Rio: City of Saints, but this one is one of the worst. I will now rate 5🌟s over and over again.
this game has the best map of all of the gangstar games it should have more vehicles and better visibility distance also some places annoyingly are only open in missons it has low detail and everything the cars, the people, the graphics. and its very annoying how you cant do parkour, take, cover, or sprint. you also need more weapons.
but every problem with this game is because of the fact that its an ipod game from 2009 if you had made it in 2011 it would have been way better
I like the game but i beat all the missions in like 4 hours was really easy to escape police and i was doing a mission where the cop car pushed me into water and killed me and ifi got cought by police i could pay like 900$ to get my 30,000 in guns back but it never gave me the option to re-buy
The like olny way to play without the major every 10 second freeze up or lag is to turn off the internet connection from ur ipod
After beating all missions it is rrrreeeeeeealllllllyyyyyyy boaring nothing to do.....
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 19, 2011
- Version: 1.4.8
- Size: 327 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2009 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.