In this free video we show you how to fly LNAV approaches using the Garmin 430/530. In this App, as in all our products, we use HD in-flight video and show you how to conduct approaches in actual, real-life IFR. We don't use any fillers that waste your time, just what you need to do and how to do it.
AOPA PILOT magazine called our Apps "solid and reliable" in it's Dec 2011 issue.
If you like this free App, check out the full version of the GARMIN GNS430W/530W - Instrument Holds and Approaches App that includes:
- Hold Entries and Procedure Turns
- Staying in a hold
- Loading and activating approaches on the Garmin GNS430W/530W
- Activating approach legs
- Flying LNAV, LNAV+V, LNAV/VNAV, LPV and ILS approaches
- Missed approach procedures
- Common errors using the Garmin GNS430W/530W
- A 10 question quiz about the 430/530
- IFR en-route and approach checklists
Learn more about all our aviation training products at www.flighttrainingapps.com
Disclaimer: This is a product from Flight Training Apps, Inc. Garmin does not support, endorse or authorize this App.
- Improved user interface
- New quiz functionality
Ratings and Reviews
Sound works just fine
Like mentioned in the FAQs of our website, our apps and videos use the system volume of your iOS device. If it's on mute you will have no sound....
Loaded twice no sound
Like another reviewer mentioned, no sound
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.