Garmin Connect™ Mobile
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You might download the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app for the fitness and wellness tracking, but you’ll keep it for the supportive community and meaningful insights that help you beat yesterday, every day.
Here are just a handful of things you’ll be capable of with Garmin Connect Mobile(1):
- Track your steps, sleep, calories and floors climbed(2)
- Analyze activities such as running, cycling, swimming, cardio and more
- Create and compete in challenges with friends
- Set goals and track your progress — from weight loss to step goals
- Share your progress with friends and connections
- Send workouts to your device
- Document your personal records
- Get badges for accomplishments
- Sync with other apps like MyFitnessPal
Are you ready to join millions of users who walk, run, bike, swim, hike and strive to beat yesterday? Learn more about Garmin devices and how they work with the Garmin Connect Mobile app at Garmin.com.
(1) When paired with a compatible Garmin device (Garmin.com/BLE)
(2) Activity tracking accuracy: http://www.Garmin.com/en-US/legal/atdisclaimer
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.22.4
Garmin Connect Mobile 3.22
• Create your own running and cycling routes conveniently with round-trip routing using the all-new Course Creator tool.
• Make custom workouts easily with the Create a Workout feature. Existing workouts can also be edited or deleted.
• New activity types allow you to track yoga and floor climbing.
• Support for new Garmin devices
Good but some annoyances...
It’s good to see they are keep adding more features, but I hope they don’t break existing things much.
It is so annoying that updating CIQ data fields and watch faces from the iPhone app removes all the settings, and in case of the data fields, they are also removed from data screens in every app (activity). The settings are preserved if I update them from Garmin Express on my Mac, but I prefer not having to connect my watch to my Mac because it complains whenever I forget to or don’t bother ejecting it.
Another annoyance is that it recently started adding some kg values to my Run workouts if I create or edit a workout on the iPhone app. I first thought my watch was screwed up and canceled my workout in the middle.
Meh it works okay
EDIT: the beta version tested last month was awesome!! Bring it back!
The app is almost perfect. But two major things that I wish they would change. 1. You can't edit an activity in the app. I run on the treadmill when the weather is bad, and obviously a watch is not going to register accurately. I'd like to be able to go back and edit so it displays the right distance/time! 2. Syncing omg the syncing. You have to practically do a magic trick to get it to sync when you want it to. Other apps have "sync now" options. Man, that would be GREAT.
Great watch, pitiful app
Update: “After both IOS and App updates, problem fixed 10/10. Thanks!” Love my forerunner 235, bought my husband and my dad two more garmin watches when their Fitbit died as well. I will never go back to Fitbit. But I do miss Fitbit’s simple but robust app and seamless syncing. When will there been an update so the Garmin app can recognize my forerunner again? Tried everything on my end. Problem started 10/4, still not fixed 10/9.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 3.22.4
- Size: 396 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Garmin International
- © 2012-2016 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.