This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Garmin Helm™ allows you to use an iPhone® or iPad® to view and control a Garmin GPSMAP® 5x7, 7x1, 8x0, and 10x0 which have built-in Wi-Fi. When paired with a GPSMAP 8000 series chartplotter the Garmin Marine Wi-Fi Adapter is required (sold separately).
• View and control the chartplotter
• Enhances situational awareness for the mariner
• Works seamlessly with SmartMode™ to group chartplotter thumbnails by station
• Easily switch between chartplotters using thumbnail screen preview
• Connect multiple iOS devices simultaneously
Visit www.garmin.com for updated device compatibility information
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance
What's New in Version 1.3.2
· Support for new chartplotters
· General updates and bug fixes
For more information on chartplotter firmware updates, visit http://www.garmin.com/support/software/marine.html
Crashes my 7610xsv also and won't stay connected
1.3.2 broke my chartplotter
1.3.0 works fine and was very robust. 1.3.2 crashes both charplotters regularly. How do I get 1.3.0 back?
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Apr 25, 2017
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 45.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Garmin International
- © 2017 Garmin Ltd. or its Subsidiaries
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.