Simply the best way to design custom Gauge Faces or Dial Indicators.
Design complex custom gauge faces in just minutes!
Designing dial gauges with generic drawing programs, bitmap or vector based, can be extremely time consuming.
Instead use your iPad to sketch or draw your gauge ideas quickly and effortlessly.
You will not believe how easy it is compared to other solutions.
Once completed export your gauge designs as PDF files to print in high quality at any resolution.
If you need to design simulator indicators, custom car dial panels, engineering meter dials, or any sort of dial gauges, get GaugeMaster now!
GaugeMaster models are composed of any number of the three base layers (arcs, text, and tick marks) which are the key components of most gauge faces.
• Specifically designed for dial/rounded shaped gauge faces.
• Extremely easy and fast to create complex gauges.
• Unlimited sortable layers to give you full design freedom.
• Touch based to design quickly and intuitively with your fingers.
• Unlimited undo/redo levels.
• Tick marks designer feature for easy handling of those pesky tick marks.
• Use any font available on the iPad for your dial values.
• Render text that beautifully follows your rounded designs.
• Dial values can be integer or decimal values, as well as arbitrary text.
• Export full model files to share with other GaugeMaster users.
• Export and import model files by email or through iTunes.
• Export in PDF for resolution independent renderings, perfect for high quality printing.
• Export models to the photo album to showcase your designs or share previews.
- Added option to export gauges at specific sizes (set defaults per gauge through the Options menu or override when exporting).
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Hi. I really like this program alot! However, how do I save, print, or e-mail the gauges to myself or anyone else? Maybe an export feature sould be implemented as well. But hey, it's a great program! Maybe implement a long-hand needle option such as those on analog or traditional thermometers for the iPad/2? Keep up the good work! =-D
EDIT: I found out how to e-mail myself the gauge(s) into PDF format, so that works out. Again, thanks for a great app! Maybe some more gauges could be implemeted in the future? One example would be a vertical thermometer-like layer with a "bulb" at the bottom... and one other scale that is similar to a temperature shaped as an arc but as the units get smaller or bigger, the tick marks get bigger or smaller, as in multiples of 10's or something. Just thought I'd point it out (that relates to some wind gauge meters).
Great Gauge App & Service
This new release of GaugeMaster is yet even more amazing and creative than the first. Now, with the ability to add text legends and bipolar number scales that can wrap with your scales to your gauge artwork, you will be able to make almost any type of gauge dial for professional and hobby applications. Creation to real gauge application is a snap!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.