Geek Parenting is a monthly digital only magazine dedicated towards providing the best source of information on the ultimately coolest way to raise your kids in the new era! Covering broad areas such as Toys, Kidspreneur, Education, Travel and Photos/Video, there will always be cool stuff you can do as a parent together with your kids all year around! Whether you want to teach your kids how to program or spoil them with geeky toys, don’t miss the chance to have fun and subscribe now!
Geek Parenting Subscription available:
* A single issue for approximately USD $3.99 (non-subscription)
* 1-month subscription and save up to 40% off issue price - automatically renewed until canceled
* 1-year subscription and save up to 50% off issue price - automatically renewed until canceled
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Please go to http://support.wiremuch.com/entries/22573426-privacy-policy for more information
Please take a moment to update your app review for this new version.
Updated new features.
Ratings and Reviews
As an educator I'm always looking for ways to keep up and help parents keep up on the latest info on kids and technology. It changes so fast and kids seem to know about these changes before their parents. This magazine will help everyone stay up with the kids and enable parents to make wise and informed tech choices.
We're All Geeks Now
Our kids kids have iPads, iPods, computers, online friends. This magazine will help you keep up with all the latest gadgets for this digital generation. Subscribe today.
Techno Parents Rejoice
It's great to have a magazine that helps with parenting and still let's me be connected to technology. And it's actually formatted for the iPhone, instead of the PDF format mainly for iPad.
- Melbourne Gifts Pty Ltd
- 41 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 Melbourne Gifts Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Geek Parenting Magazine $1.99
- Geek Parenting Yearly Subscription $18.99
- December 2013 Issue No 12 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.