Easily construct triangles, drag points, draw parallel lines, intersect circles, save and share your results. Millions of people around the world use GeoGebra to learn mathematics and science. Join us!
* Create constructions with points, lines, circles, polygons, and angles
* Explore interactive geometry by dragging points
* Measure lengths and areas
* Transform shapes by mirroring, rotating and dilating them
* Try advanced constructions with conics and locus lines
* Investigate construction steps to get deeper understanding
* Search for free learning activities directly from our app
* Save and share your results with others
Visit www.geogebra.org to learn more and find all our free GeoGebra apps. We’d love to hear from you: send us your questions or feedback via Twitter @geogebra or to email@example.com
* GeoGebra 6: fix for LaTeX fonts
* macOS: fix for ^
* Classic: fix for show/hide grid on iOS
* nCr() introduced as new short version of BinomialCoefficient()
* fix for Download As... menu
* Graphing: fix output for eg Dilate(f, 2, A)
* Fix problem with page scrolling up
* Bugfix for \mathbb
Ratings and Reviews
Great for learning
Honestly, I’m not sure why people rate this application so poorly! I had to write a review because I’ve loved GeoGebra for years. The interface just keeps on getting slicker and slicker. It’s a great tool for allowing students to construct geometries, and then grab and manipulate them in real time. It’s amazing for visual learners. The graphic functionality is also great, and there’s extensive documentation on the more “coding” aspect of inputing functions and whatnot. And to top it all off, it’s FREE!!
This is the most Worthless software i have ever gotten.
A tessellation. A simple Tesselation is all I wanted to make. OH NO… first the software acts crazy and makes the shapes spin around like its a dang circus. Then the lag just gets worse and worse as I near being finished. When I am literally almost done, and dublicate the last block of shapes, this thing LOSES IT and starts lagging SO BAD that I have to shut it down and get rid of everything. Not to mention it randomly brought back all the junk that I had cleared from all the mistakes It caused with it’s horrible useability. This think is CRAP! HORRIBLE user friendliness and an absolute disaster. I hate this app and you will too.
Lack of traditional menus and keyboard shortcuts
This is an app that is clearly designed for a touch interface. Released on a system that does not have one.
There are no keyboard shortcuts. Want to undo your last action? There is someplace on the screen that you have to mouse over and click. Cmd-Z? No, that doesn’t do anything.
Want to save a document? Click 3 times on the “touch" interface to access the virtual file menu, save, then it wants you to log in to an online system. You can cancel that, it gives a weird save dialog with a chance to name the file, and THEN it will bring up the standard Mac save interface. Traditional File menu where it belongs in every desktop app? Nonexistent. Cmd-S to save? You guessed it, doesn’t do ANYTHING.
Literally Cmd-Q to quit is the only keyboard command, fortunately it’s the only thing you will want this app to do.
- Internationales GeoGebra Institut, "IGI"
- 64.4 MB
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © International GeoGebra Institute
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.