The most advanced geographic encyclopedia and quiz on the App Store.
Did you know…
…Bhutan is a country in Southeastern Asia?
…Romania has the same flag as Chad?
…the highest peak of Africa is Kilimanjaro in Tanzania?
…India is 7th largest country of the world?
…Buenos Aires is the capital of Argentina?
…Singapore is an island country?
This app is an ideal companion for people who want to learn more about geography. It includes more than 50 thousand facts about more than 250 countries and territories of the world. In addition to browsing the data, you can play 9 types of quiz games about flags, capitals or location of countries.
• More than 250 countries and territories, grouped into 6 continents.
• Each country or territory has:
– Official name, flag, capital, ISO codes, and political status.
– Location on continent with a mini map.
– Area, highest peak, population, GDP, trade balance, and unemployment rate.
– Official languages and currency, major religions, and urbanization.
– Neighbouring countries, nearby countries, and administered territories.
– Time zones, telephone subscriptions, and internet users.
• Search by names, capitals, highest peaks, and ISO codes.
• Sort and compare all countries by area, population or GDP, with colored map diagrams.
• Play flag quiz for any continent and try demo of all other quizzes.
• Fully accessible using VoiceOver, including many of the quizzes.
• Purchase detailed data to learn about population growth, lowest points, largest cities, GDP per capita and growth, and many other attributes.
• Purchase all statistics to be able to sort and compare all countries by length of borders or coastline, elevation of highest or lowest point, population density or growth, and many other attributes.
• Purchase all quizzes to learn flags, capitals, locations, or sizes of all countries. Try blind map quiz or play with all question mixed together. You can win 100% discount for this in-app purchase and have it for FREE.
• Download the app to see details about content, pricing, and discounts.
If you need an app compatible with Volume Purchase Program, check out “Geography EDU” app with the SAME content.
Main sources of the data are The World Factbook 2017 and Social Progress Index 2018.
Changed highest peaks of Spain, Portugal, and the Netherlands to account for their integral parts off the mainland.
• The highest peak of Spain is a volcano Mount Teide on the African island of Tenerife.
• The highest peak of Portugal is a volcano Mount Pico in Azores in the Atlantic Ocean.
• The highest peak of the Netherlands is a volcano Mount Scenery on the Caribbean island of Saba.
Ratings and Reviews
I love it very much! I’m a fan of geography!!!!🇳🇺🇳🇵🇲🇿🇲🇩🇲🇻
A lot of info!
This is a really good app that provides a lot of info for geography lovers. Great job making it!
One tiny mistake: I was doing the Guess by Continents quiz and Mexico is listed as a Central American country, not North America.
The app is amazing ( as a flag nerd I got the quizzes for free) but I was excited to have so much information about each country and payed the extra $1.99 for the extra statistics but it didn’t give it to me when I click on each country it only gives it to me under the statistics portion. I wanted to know a lot about each country but now that I have to search for it it becomes pointless. Is there a way to fix this?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for playing the quiz! I need to point out that there are two separate $1.99 purchases in the app. “Statistics” unlocks map charts and list of sorted countries (leaderboards). “Detailed Data” unlocks data for all countries in their detail view. These are mostly the same data, but the important difference is in the way they are presented. I’m sorry for the confusion and I hope it’s clear now.
- Martin Kiss
- 40 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010–2018 Martin Kiss
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Quizzes $3.99
- Unlock All Data $1.99
- Unlock All Statistics $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.