GliderVerb is a “Reverberator with Glissandos” simulating a room gradually changing its shape. It is an expanded version of an algorithm created by James McCartney for his Supercollider 2 programming language.
The original algorithm had no user-variable parameters: this device adds a series of parameters to create a wide palette of effects; from evolving reverberations to granular disintegration to smooth resonances.
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support (sender and FX)
- Continually Modulated Reverb Algorithm
- Pitch Resonator
- Ribbon Resonance Player
- Pad impulse generator
- Built In Stereo Sampler with varispeed
- Control Manager LFO for Parameters
- Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
- File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy
- Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
- Post Fx Chain: Low-shelf Filter, High-shelf and Compressor
New Version! We removed the "annoying voice" and now you can use all the Gliderverb features, even the Pad and the Ribbon. The only limitation is you can't save new presets; but you still can load the old ones you made, using the two arrows you find on the left and right side of the preset name (top side of the main window).
With the in-App purchase you can access the Preset Manager, Control Manager and MIDI enable the Pad.
+ AUv3 UI glitch, fixed
+ IAA Zombie fixed for Audiobus 3
+ Fixed Compatibility for modern devices
+ Sample Manager show file info
+ Opening DocumentsIn Support
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy Amazing Noises/apeSoft apps quite a bit
I’ll often noodle on the individual apps (of which, I have most, if not all releases) or use them as IAA/Au (GarageBand, AUM mostly) and I can achieve just about anything I wish to within a specific app. Whether I’m utilizing a document/sample as audio or processing audio, I’m satisfied 95% of the time. The remaining 5% is remedied by swapping applications. I lean toward the absurd, musically, and these are quite capable of scratching that itch as well as subtle variations to a sound. I didn’t read any manuals unless I was totally clueless on what to do. Hands-on training. Trial and happy accident. And I know there’s more to explore. This particular app is enjoyable to me for the ability play notes on the Glider while changes parameters. The sounds that I stumble upon are magnificent.
One thing that would be of great assistance to the operator...if there was a way that each app recognized another on a device and immediately took on the samples/documents of another without having to “Open in” or “Copy to”. It would truly be amazing if they could just communicate with each other and share a common folder. Maybe there is a way and I haven’t found it yet. I think there is a way to use two or more apps (say, GliderVerb and Dedalus) together without the need for audiobus or AUM but I haven’t figured that out yet.
Killer apps, regardless.
sooper different and sooper great
Definitely not a standard reverb. Almost becomes an instrument in and of itself. I follow where it takes me versus telling it where to go, if you know what I mean. Sometimes I end up taking it right back off of the track/instrument, but most of the time I’m utterly blown away by its psychedelic greatness. This is definitely a desert island app for me.
I barely understand what this thing does but use it to make crazy kooky wonderful sounds which I then fly into Logic.
- ConTempoNet S.A.S. di Maurizio Refice & C.
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © amazingnoises
- In-App Purchases
- lala's presets Free
- Full Version $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.