Glink 3270 for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch is an iOS-version of Gallagher & Robertson's best-selling terminal emulation program, Glink Professional Edition for Microsoft Windows.
Glink 3270 is used to access applications running on IBM host systems. Glink 3270 emulates all IBM 3270 terminals and uses the TN3270 protocol for communication with the host systems.
Glink brings you a high quality and proven emulator for your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch devices.
- IBM 3270 terminal emulation, all models (basic and extended) and screen sizes
- TN3270 communication to host, standard or extended
- IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6) support
- SSL/TLS support for secure communication
- Multiple concurrent host sessions
- Configurable multiline toolbar with function keys and macros
- Configurable hotspots for function keys, numbers, characters and URLs
- Macro recording for auto-login and for assignment to toolbar
- Pop-up standard keyboard with support of international characters
- Tab/shift-Tab and arrow-keys supported on external Bluetooth keyboard
- All major function keys available as keyboard shortcuts
- Press and hold Command-key on external keyboard to see list of built-in keyboard shortcuts
- Colors can be customized
- Multiple host configurations supported
- Export and import of configurations
- Supports Managed App Configuration, which allows users to configure Glink remotely through Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Optional password to access configurations
- Optional auto-connect at startup
- Optional use of double-tap as Enter/Transmit
- Configurable scroll-back buffer contains history of your host session
- Print or e-mail host print data
- Print or e-mail terminal emulation content or scroll-back buffer content
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser
- Dynamic zoom to cursor position
- Blinking attribute supported
- Blinking cursor supported
- Two finger swipe gesture to move cursor
- Tap and hold to open Mail with e-mail address on screen
- Camera supported as barcode scanner
- Linea Pro and Infinea barcode scanner/magnetic card reader supported
- Socket Mobile barcode scanners connected in iOS mode (Bluetooth Accessory Protocol)
- Other Bluetooth barcode scanners, like Opticon OPN2002, connected as external keyboard
- Support for the new iPad Pro models
- Fixed problem with configuration import
Ratings and Reviews
Works very well! Amazing response back from support to my inquiries! Better than my laptop emulator!
- Gallagher & Robertson AS
- 24.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gallagher & Robertson AS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.