GlucoSweet is a simple diabetes management app which keeps track of your glucose readings, carbohydrate intake during meal times and medication/insulin too!
- Universal app - works on the iPhone and iPad!
- iCloud compatible (Sync and store your data).
- Sync your data to your other devices running GlucoSweet on Mac and iOS.
- Slick and easy to use interface.
- Keeps you on track with your blood glucose monitoring
- Helps keep track of your carbohydrate intake during meal times
- Records unlimited blood glucose readings and carbohydrate intakes during meal times!
- Supports unlimited medication/insulin intake readings too!
- Automatically remembers the 'unique' medication/insulin names for efficient and effective entering for the next time around.
- Graphs the readings based on day of the week and the time of the day (in both 24-hr time period as well as time of day categories) so you can narrow down which days are making your readings high or low.
- Graph supports display as scatter plot or line graph (Note: Line graph will display averages)
- Beautiful pie chart to keep track of carbohydrate consumption during meal times.
- Ability to analyse your readings based on custom input date ranges.
- Automatically determines and pin points which day was your highest or lowest reading
- Determines the frequency of readings recorded in the high/normal/low
- Supports both 12-hour and 24-hour time display formats
- Supports both glucose units - mmol/L and mg/dL
- Supports several entry table sorting options - choose one that suits you best!
- Customisable normal range
- Backup and Restore feature - keep your readings in a safe place!
- Export data as CSV file, PDF or AirPrint (Note: PDF and AirPrint will include graph - only available on Mac version)
- Retina display ready!
- Supports the iPhone 5, 6 and 6 Plus display.
With an iCloud account, you have the option to store your data on iCloud. You can even sync your data to your other devices (Mac and iOS)!
Beautiful and colourful graphs to help you keep your diabetes in control.
Automatically determines your highest and lowest recorded days to help you target what is making your readings high or really low. Calculates the frequency of your readings falling under High/'Normal'/Low
Supports the ability to customise what you think is a suitable 'normal' range for you, which is reflected in the graph display!
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Email us at email@example.com
If there are any features you would like to see in GlucoSweet, please let us know. We are always happy to listen and fulfill the needs of our users.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Meets medical objectives; from a well-establish developer
My physician recently asked me to begin monitoring my blood glucose, recording the values on paper. (Most blood glucose readers also save these values on the meter, to be downloaded at the doctor's office.) Assuming there must be an App for that, I surveyed all the ones available on the iOS and OS X App stores. Only GlucoSweet offers iCloud-synched Apps on both platforms.
I was also drawn to GlucoSweet for two other reasons. First, data collection is organized precisely as my physician asked: before and after meals, and other significant events. Second, I've used another App from the same developer, Capture 365 Journal, since its first version, and have been impressed with its flawless iCloud synching, and general usefulness as a daily photo journal.
Finally, the developer has proven to be extremely responsive. His responses have been useful, and to the point. I have the impression he is answering my specific question, rather than pasting boilerplate.
Off to a Good Start but Fails to Deliver
The display is nice and the app uses some "Apple style" input interfaces that make it relatively easy to get the glucose readings into the database. At a basic level, this app lets you track your progress and will display it on the graph in single-day, one week, two week, etc., chunks. From there however, the app fails to live up to its potential:
- The app does not synch across iTunes as advertised (there is a setting to turn this on and off but nothing seems to actually happen)
- The app does not display averages, only the high and low across the selected range
- The graph width is set and extends beyond the screen edges on both the iPhone and the iPad, requiring you to scroll over to see the data and significantly reducing is usability for tracking trends
- The numerical interface for entering values requires you to add a trailing "0" (past the decimal point) - Otherwise you wind up with "12.5" instead of "125"
Overall, the graphics are nice and the app seems very stable on both iPad and iPhone but it does not offer much in the way of additional functionality. Hoping for much more with an update...
Simple to use, easy to read, yet very thorough with tracking. I've been a diabetic for 47 years and this is the best system I've ever had to watch everything! At a glance I can see blood sugars, medication dosage, times of day, and trends. I can personalize it in any way that I want to see these things and it's comfortable. Simple and intuitive!! Thank you!!
- Sockii Pty Ltd
- 4.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Sockii Pty Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.