A simple Notifier for Gmail, with multiple accounts support. (formerly Gmail Notifr)
* Support multiple accounts
* Support hosted account
* Check new mail at specified interval
* Open accounts in different browsers
* Separate check and notification setting for each account
* Enable/Disable account (checking)
* Sound and notifications
* Compose mail (open in Gmail)
* Small & fast
* Mailto handler
Your Gmail passwords are stored with Keychain in secure.
How to use Google 2-Step Verification:
Follow these instructions to generate an App password and use that with Mail Notifr: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833
How to customize Notification:
In OS X System Preferences - Notificatins, select 'Mail Notifr' from the left 'In Notification Center' list and adjust settings.
How to configure Mailto handler:
In Mail.app - Preferences - General, select 'Mail Notifir.app' from 'Default email reader'.
* Gmail™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
* Fix a bug from the future.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I needed...
This is exactly what I needed for a long time...
even lets me choose to open each email in which browser!
Hope you add support for other services like outlook or personal domain emails.
If you have two google mail accounts, one private and one from google business; after adding into it.
This notifier can only recognise one account; another one has a complete failure.
Do not how to say about this, maybe I am a fool:)
Does't support secure login
You have to turn on the old less secure login for this to work. That's a problem. This hasn't been updated in a long time. I suspect it won't be.
- Jianming Chen
- 776.8 KB
- OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Catalan, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 James Chen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.