*** Go 2012 is now FREE and ready for the Paralympics ***
Go 2012 is a simple, fast and beautiful guide to the London 2012 Paralympics.
Whether you’re attending the Games or watching from around the world, Go 2012 provides accurate schedules, medals and news at your fingertips.
* View the entire Paralympic schedule beautifully organised day-by-day
* Add your favourite sports and view individual sport schedules
* View as a list or grid
* Access the schedule offline - no data roaming!
* Live 2012 medal table
* Browse the entire Paralympic medal history
* Read Paralympic news
* No large downloads
* iPhone & iPad compatible
* NEW: Toggle between the Paralympics and the Olympic Games
Go 2012 is an unofficial guide and is not affiliated or associated with the International Paralympics or the Olympic Committee (IOC).
- Updated with the 2012 Paralympic Schedule
- Now jumps straight to the current day
- Toggle between Paralympic and Olympic data
- Automatic update detection
Ratings and Reviews
Great, looks clear and comfortable, better looking than the official one. Why not release earlier?
One of the best...
... 2012 Olympic apps, clean, up to date, and simple, giving schedules, news and customizable sports coverage as well as medal counts.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.