Improve your go by solving go problems. All problems hand-picked from the goproblems.com database. Over 4,500 problems to start, and more will be added over time. This app will automatically calculate your rating as you attempt the problems.
Life and death and tesuji problems are the fastest way to get stronger at go. This app will help you practice every day.
* Over 200 free problems
* Retina display on iPhone and iPad
* Bookmarking your favorite problems
* Auto-problem mode finds problems at your level and adjusts to your skill
* Track your progress at each problem difficulty level
* Two-finger swipe to quickly change between problems
- 786 of lowest quality problems replaced by new higher quality problems
- Approx 100 additional problems added
Ratings and Reviews
Decent problems, needs work
There are a lot of decent problems, and the prices for packs is not bad at all. The real problem (other than the crashes) is that on a phone you usually can't see all of the text, if text comes with the problem. Oftentimes the text will explain a situation, there will be marked stones on the board, and you won't know what it is they want you to do if the text is too long.
I really enjoy doing problems, but some fixes need to be made to this app in order for that to be possible.
Also, as another suggestion, It would be nice if the problem sets were by rank. I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for problems around where I am instead of getting a bunch of problems that I can't use.
App keeps crashing when I restart a level and most of the levels don’t even explain to you what you’re supposed to do. I like knowing what rank I am but at the same time my rank goes up too fast and I don’t even understand most of what I’m doing
I love this app, I think it's really great. The only problem is it keeps crashing. Please fix that so I can continue to play.
- Adumbration, Inc.
- 37.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Adumbration Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Standard Problem Set 1 $2.99
- Standard Problem Set 2 $2.99
- Standard Problem Set 3 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.