“Good Morning to You” is an interactive book that follows the beauty and joys of a typical morning, from the awe and comeliness of a sunrise, the observations and interactions of one’s self and family routine; to the new and familiar outside the home, as interpreted and experienced by a ferret named Kyler, who is on the Autism spectrum.
Written in poetic prose, this easy-to-read and digitally interactive picture storybook incorporates the thoughts, interpretations, and experiences of its child-like protagonist waking up and taking time to celebrate, appreciate, and positively interact with the beauty of daily life with incredible consciousness.
“Good Morning to You” provides a strong, positive message for all ages and can be read aloud digitally or self read including a Learn-to-Read mode. The reader can physically interact with objects depicted on specific pages and enjoy wonderful animations never before seen in a children's book.
- "Read to Me" mode: listen to Kyler narrate while interacting with the pages
- "Learn to Read" mode: young readers can learn how to read by touching words to hear how they sound
- "I Can Read" mode: read Good Morning to You on your own
- Pages come to life on their own with aesthetic ambient sounds and animations
- Interact with pages in the book to hear sounds, see animations, and create particle effects like throwing leaves with Kyler
- Includes a unique song that you can learn to sing on your own to sing to your child in the morning
- iMessage stickers (iOS 10.0 and later)
- We've added iMessage stickers! (iOS 10.0 and later)
- A couple causes for crashes are resolved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.