Google Allo is a smart messaging app that helps you say more and do more. Express yourself better with stickers, Smart Reply, and HUGE emojis & text. Allo brings you the Google Assistant.
Respond to messages without typing a single word. Smart Reply learns over time and suggests responses to text and photos, in your style.
Get creative with the photos you send by doodling on them or adding text.
Say it all with the perfect sticker. Stickers in Google Allo are designed by independent artists and studios from around the world.
SHOUT or whisper
No more typing in ALL CAPS to get your point across. Say it louder or quieter by changing the size of your text with a quick swipe.
Meet your Google Assistant
Google Allo brings you the Google Assistant. Find restaurants nearby, share videos to watch, and get answers, right in your conversation with friends. Add @google to your group conversation or chat one-on-one with your Assistant. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
Send messages with end-to-end encryption, use private notifications to help keep your chats more discreet, and control how long your messages stick around with expiring chats.
* Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply
** Some features not available in all countries
• Bug fixes: Performance improvements for a better chatting experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Performs great but is redunant
Good interface. Google assistant works well in the app and is very useful. The app is perfectly designed, fast and reliable. would be more convenient if this app was more optimized for ipad. Also, it would be great if Google duo and Google allo were combined into one app. Its confusing for users and is redunant since google also offers hangouts, which has messaging and video calling too. But google allo is diffefent in that it is not centered towards google accounts and rather uses a users phone number but also has the option to connect the nunber with a google account. It all comes down to which app users use most. I for one think google allo and google duo is overall better than hangouts but these two apps face competition from Hangouts which is more widely used.
Eliminates freedoms turns your phone over to the police
This app makes all of your texts, photos, voice memos and current location available to the police, 171 cases occurred where people used this app to sell drugs and marijuana and this app scans for words like “sell” “drugs” “weed” “police” and even words like “dome” “pyramid” “hollow” “eye” and “Antarctica” for some reason, it finds these words and sends all of your messages to law enforcement along with your current location and everything on your phone that you have the app access to, if your on the app, they can listen to you three your microphone, this app even got 4 people in prison for the rest of there life for growing marijuana, no one even wants it to be illegal but the government wants you sick and in pain so the pharmaceutical corporations get more money. The government just uses the police as pawns in there game of “who can steal the most money and kill off the most people” makes me sick.
Amazing app but there is one thing
The app is really useful and will even say it is better than iMessage if everyone was on it because there is this really cool gif feature what it does is when you are texting you can search for different gifs instead of having to download them. My family, friends and I would send random gifs to each other that are really funny. It even has a bitmoji feature where you can take a picture or customize your own little character so it creates stickers for you to use that kid of look like you. The only reason this app isn’t five stars for me is that it isn’t universal meaning you can’t just text a random phone number.
- Google, Inc.
- 196.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Google, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.