Google Calendar: make the most of every day
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange and iCloud.
What's New in Version 1.7.2
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Days are blank!!
When I scroll to a later date in my calendar the day is completely blank and no events show. Fix this asap!!
Disappointing. Lacks basic features
I didn't use this for long. I was immediately disappointed with the lack of basic features. How is there no widget for this app? It would be nice if the icon showed the current date like the Apple calendar. UPDATE 2/2017: Dropped to one star. Clearly google is not listening on this one. Still no widget; still the same lame icon.
Changing my review Broke on iPhone
Google fixed it in a day. Happy again. Okay to update.
DON'T UPDATE!! Updated both my iPhone and iPad with this latest update. Works on iPad. DOESN'T WORK ON IPHONE!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 147 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.