Google Calendar: make the most of every day
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange and iCloud.
What's New in Version 1.7.2
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Show date in icon
It will not stay open on my iPhone 5S. I removed and reinstalled the app, but it wont stay open.
Empty calendar days
This review is for the update because otherwise I really like this app. With regularity, full days are empty of any calendar entry even though I know there are numerous entries on the day. If you toggle back and forth between days, the appointments show up. It just started doing this recently (perhaps a result of the update?)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 147 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.