Google Drive - free online storage
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 4.17
• Fixed issues that in rare cases could cause the app to crash
Google drive rocks for file storage
I've been using google drive for my file storage for quite some time. Now mat of the time the free version would be plenty of space for the average user, however, I have massive files that I need to be certain are safe. These are embroidery designs that I've many times purchased, so you can understand why it is so important that they are safe from corruption and loss. I simply upload them to google drive and they are safe. I pay a nominal fee for 100 gigabytes which so far has been plenty. I'm only at about 40. I am so happy I do not have to worry about my expensive files being lost. You won't be sorry using google drive.
Wonderful Way to Stay Connected!
Google Drive deserves 10 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I have the app on my phone and tablet at home and I also use it every single day at work. Quick, easy & efficient way to access, edit, and share your important documents/photos/spreadsheets/notes/etc. anywhere! My only complaint is that some features that are available in Microsoft don't transfer to or from Drive (very few features.... most do transfer without a hitch). Love my Drive!
Exceptional and becoming easier
Drive is an excellent storage method and it allows me access to documents anywhere in the world. It's even better now with the desktop utility. With it you have small copies of all drive documents on your computer. You then select the document on the computer and as you save it saves the document in Drive. No more having to save then drag the document to Drive.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 4.17
- Size: 168 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)$19.99
- 25GB of storage (1 year)$24.99