By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Slides app. With Google Slides you can:
* Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
* Present right from your device
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Present slides to video calls - scheduled meetings will automatically appear
* Open, edit, and save PowerPoint files
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into slides.
What's New in Version 1.2017.48208
* Redesigned sidebar for easy navigation
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
All the google office or suite apps would get 5 star rating if they mirrored their website counterparts. The functionality left out in the iPad/phone apps is a serious drawback. As these office tools are becoming the best office group to use, it is essential that it works the same on mobile. If one could open the online version to do the steps the app won't let you, that would help. This too unfortunately is blocked. If you have any of the apps installed, then you cannot access the tools online. I considered deleting the apps and using the websites only, but then I would lose the ability to work offline.
Google please put full functionality on your apps, or allow in app access of the desktop web version.
Google Slides Review
Google Slides is an excellent app. It can be used for school or work, on your computer or phone wherever and whenever. I really like it because it is really simple to use especially for those who aren't good with technology. Even without advanced knowledge it allows you to create an easy, well put together presentation with texts, titles, and illustrations. Perfect for everyday use.
I have used Slides a lot. Good app, but I don’t like the fact that it doesn’t have many capabilities that the computer version does. I mean I know it’s an app for a mobile device, but still I feel like it should have more than it does. Overall it does work well, but if you edit on your computer then present on your iPad or other device, the presentation tends to lag.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 1.2017.48208
- Size: 258 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.